Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little heads up for some of you 08 owners. Theres a thread on kawiforums looking for someone with an 08 so they can install their bazzaz unit on your bike for free. (they want to borrow your bike for 2 or 3 days) They are in the chino california area and the first one to respond is the lucky guy.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Just a little heads up for some of you 08 owners. Theres a thread on kawiforums looking for someone with an 08 so they can install their bazzaz unit on your bike for free. (they want to borrow your bike for 2 or 3 days) They are in the chino california area and the first one to respond is the lucky guy.

ZX10r owners actually go there now? ever since they sold out the advertising is to much for me to even want to check in and see what's up. :badteeth:

and yeah I'm with JOSHUAZX10 what the heck is "bazzaz"?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
ZX10r owners actually go there now? ever since they sold out the advertising is to much for me to even want to check in and see what's up. :badteeth:

and yeah I'm with JOSHUAZX10 what the heck is "bazzaz"?
hey bluedevil, we're together on something !! :eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
IIRC, it's an after market traction control unit from the guy who did all the development work for Suzuki.
The 08 already comes with a sort of Traction Control...........or do you mean the Cheating unit that Suzuki has been using to win in AMA? :wink::lol:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Self tuning fi controller with traction controller options and ignition advancer options as well. Basically a powercommander and ignition advancer with software so you can self tune your bike with. 400 value

·
Registered
352 Posts
I thought traction control was for safety, what is it doing on race bikes ??
Your understanding of it is why Kawasaki calls it "Rev Spike Control" and not TC. It won't stop you from ejecting yourself into orbit, like unfortunately a lot of people think it will. It's purpose is to soften the blow a little, and therefore enhance your drive. It also extends tire life, so at the end of the race the rider has more traction than he would have otherwise.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Bazzaz Box's are so much more than a Power Commander ... According to what I have heard ... You can run O2 Sensors that the box uses to read and keep the Air/Fuel at a certain ratio like for Kawis that seem to like just a little rich from my exp. (around 13.3:1 13.6:1) to be most efficient, plus a lot of other features nice in my opinion if they work ...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Whatever. I'll be at the track next week and I plan on whacking the throttle wide open as soon as my knee touches down. I have full faith in the system. :lol:
Can I have first dibs on what's left? You won't be needing it anymore, and I could use a spare motor:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
bazzazz, anyone using one?

Has anyone here installed a bazzazz system on their 10R? 06,07,08? I haven't read anything anywhere about anyone who has installed the system. Is it because those who do have it installed are sworn to secrecy? Or maybe they don't want their race organization to find out since the full system is illegal for some club racing? I would like to know if the system actually works and what kind of results folks are having?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts