Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bazzaz has started a online Fuel Maps Database. I registered and uploaded the six maps I have and use. you can download and try them and upload any you may have. they also updated there software. http://www.bazzaz.net/index.php/engine-management bottom right corner of page; Fuel Maps Database.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have made different maps with autotune for varying temps. 63-70 F*, 68-74 F*,74-84 F*, 90-95 F*' , 80's, and a 90-100 F* econo for cruising the freeway back and forth to work. To many hours of tuning to count on each tune. I have a map switch and carry two maps, if its cool in the morning when I leave out I run the cooler map, in the afternoon when it warms up I switch to the warmer map. Yes I know, But every thing has to be perfect for me, that's just me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What afr are you commanding? Looks super rich.
Yes. 12.8 and 12.9 , econo is 14-15 at freeway rpm in 6th. Tried a lot of afr's, that's where my set up feels the strongest and smoothest seat of pants dyno. Altitude is 300ft to about 900ft above sea level. Humidity 65-80 percent.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I use SCT Advantage3 on my built 5.4 in my truck. I wish there was a program like that for bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts