Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I have a new Hp laptop with Vista and a 64 bit sys. The ZFi software is not 64 bit compatable and crashes when I hook it up to the bike. Can any one help me please? I have talked to Joel at Bazzaz he is clueless.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
They have to re write the software to work as it is based on 32 bit. If he didn't know anything about it then I suggest you get or borrow a laptop with XP 32 bit.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I got a 1995 laptop that I put Windows 98 on, added a USB card (from members here who suggested such) and the dynojet software works perfect. I would think the Bazazz would be even more up to date. Strange.

JJ

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
1) Right click on the application, select "properties", and select the *compatibility* tab on the top.

2) In that menu you need to check the block "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"; this will give you the drop down box selection that you will pick *Windows XP (Service Pack 2)*. It doesn't say 32 bit precisely, but that's the best option you get.

3) At the bottom of the menu in a space labeled "Privilege Level"; click the box that says "Run this grogram as an administrator"

4) Click *Apply*, and then *OK* down on the bottom of the menu.

....and hopefully that all works. :)

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
1) Right click on the application, select "properties", and select the *compatibility* tab on the top.

2) In that menu you need to check the block "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"; this will give you the drop down box selection that you will pick *Windows XP (Service Pack 2)*. It doesn't say 32 bit precisely, but that's the best option you get.

3) At the bottom of the menu in a space labeled "Privilege Level"; click the box that says "Run this grogram as an administrator"

4) Click *Apply*, and then *OK* down on the bottom of the menu.

....and hopefully that all works. :)
:+2:

It works.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I'll try tonight when I get home

1 - 8 of 8 Posts