Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing some people who got the Bazzaz system, including the air/fuel module for 600 or so bucks. I'm on the Bazzaz website today scoping out prices for the fuel module and a/f kit, together they're 750 bucks! That's not even including the bung, which the SS one is gonna cost me another 50 dollars. The map selector switch looks pretty badass, so I might have to spend another 80 bucks too. :lol:

Is that.. right? Help. :helmet:

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I remember seeing some people who got the Bazzaz system, including the air/fuel module for 600 or so bucks. I'm on the Bazzaz website today scoping out prices for the fuel module and a/f kit, together they're 750 bucks! That's not even including the bung, which the SS one is gonna cost me another 50 dollars. The map selector switch looks pretty badass, so I might have to spend another 80 bucks too. :lol:

Is that.. right? Help. :helmet:
contac Brad @ Superbike Supply for lowest prices.

JJ

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
I used the auto tune this weekend...pretty neat...just plug in the laptop to turn it on, go ride, come back and download the closed loop data....

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I too want to know about this item? I have hesitated on pulling the trigger-it s pretty steep. Who has this on their 2004/05?
That right there looks like everything Bazzaz has to offer, but as for the first gens I don't think they have a Fuel Controller out for them yet, but I'm sure that it's coming soon. That $1600 would only be needed on a track bike. Traction control along with the quickshifter is somewhat useless unless you race on the streets a lot.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
If you gonna get a power commander and run someone elses map then you will save money.

If you get a power commander and decide to have a custom map made, then it will cost you $250-$300 more. Thats not taking into consideration that your bike takes a beating (50 dyno pulls give or take) that day. If you decide to modify your bike after the custom map, then your map is again not perfect.

I have ordered the Bazzaz system to choose my own A/F ratio in real world conditions (ram air) and to be able to test, tune and compare whenever and where ever. Well worth the $ if you ask me... I cannot wait until it comes in!:eek:ccasion1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts