Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any one has this unit? as I would like to know if it is adjustable or it only has two settings?

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
You JUST missed one i had posted on here off of ebay where there was a brand new pazzaz unit for $200 for the 08-09 10......i've never heard anything bad about them and i know they are more expandable then the commanders but i've yet to run across one for my 1st gen. have you tried contacting them directly? i've been told that they have very good customer service and tech support. best of luck though.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Just wondering if any one has this unit? as I would like to know if it is adjustable or it only has two settings?
Yes, several of us are running the Bazzaz Z-FI. I seen your thread, just not exactly sure what it is you are asking.

If your asking if it has the adjustable buttons like on the PC3 or adjustment pots, then no. You cannot make adjustments without a PC or laptop.

It does have the option to run a switch for 2 different maps (2 settings?).

Of course you can also purchase the AFM for the autotune option.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Youtube has several vids by Bazzaz showing there products install and setup. Take a minute and cruise through, not complete but they are informative.
Good luck hope this helps

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys all this info helps.
See I orignally was looking at a Rapid Bike Module but the bike shop I go to does not deal with them anymore, as they had alot of probs with the company in Italy and when I asked about the Bazzaz no one would help :( they just wanted to sell me a pc3.
So I have been looking around and no one in Sydney really cares they just want to sell there product and labour which is fair enough, so it looks like i'll have to go with the PC3 and get it dyno tuned which is going to cost me around $1095 AUD with a custom map. what do you think about the auto tune feature for the bazzaz and the PC5 instead of the dyno tuning?? and what gains have you guys got after installing and tuning either a bazzaz or power commander? any dyno graphs??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts