Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for other zx-10r riders in the area, I go to alice's and I'm the only zx-10r up there, I ride Mt. hamilton all over the bay. I haven't done Skaggs yet would like too. I'm down for any ride on most saturdays, I'm riding a 2005 zx-10r shoot me an e-mail into my box or reply to this ad. I was riding 12 strong in my group but they faded away only two of us riding now. oh well!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gimme a couple of weeks....

Howdy! :eek:ccasion1

I'm in Sonoma, CA and have been looking for some fellow riders as well. I too, had a large group I used to ride with, but like you faded away slowly. Would love to be part of a group ride again.

Only thing is....my 10r is in the shop because some :machinegu lady in a Lexus turned left right into me in San Fran and knocked me down and out for a little while. It's been 4 weeks already, but it'll be another week or two until I get the bike back.

I did take the opportunity to upgrade though. Adding Carbon fiber Leo's, a PCII and a BMC filter to my madness. Then off to the Dyno in San Rafael.

Anyway I ride a 06 Solar Yellow 10R and would love a ride when everything's all back in the proper upright position.

Hit me back and we can probably set something up in the next few weeks before the weather turns too much.

Also.....I love Skaggs and ride there a lot. One of the best roads around, but up north there are a bunch. 253, 128, 175, 29 to name a few.

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I am here in Mountain View. I ride an 05 TI' . I am out every weekend solo or riding with my buddy and his 07 gixxer 1k. I am at the store across from alice's almost every weekend. Hey that forum said NO newbies ! I am more of a drag racer and stunter than a canyon carver, so fair warning. I am seriously getting tired of these blind corners only to find a truck in my lane ! Last weekend right where Portola road and 84 split I came around that corner with my girl on the back and there it was, a ford f350 chillin' in the middle of the road. I had to pass him on the wrong side of the road's shoulder. whew ! we barely made it ! Mountain House road is a nice road in livermore by club moto.
You can see around the entire corner, every corner, I really like it. I take that road all the time on my way to my Pop's house in Discovery Bay. It beats Vasco for sure.
So look out for me guys And holla at the 10 owners !

·
Registered
579 Posts
I ride Mt. Hamilton pretty religiously on Saturday mornings.
I like to meet on around Alum Rock exit in the 8:30-9a.m. range... considered "early" starts by most it seems.

PM me if you wanna hook up.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm in Fairfield. Just picked up a new '06 still on the lot yesterday. I had an '04 before and regretted parting with it.

I'll be doing a lot more Berryessa rides for as long as the weather holds up. 175, Skaggs, 253, 29 are also some of my favorites, musicman. How's it going, curiousmike? Been a while!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yo KingAtlas... hanging in there.
Lemme know if you ever set out on a Saturday morning doing Berryessa/175 and I'll do my best to hook up with you.

Seems like you've gone the gauntlet in bikes the past 7 years!

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm in Santa Rosa about 20 miles from Skagg's I've got about 1000 miles up there this summer I'm down for a Skagg's run on the weekend just shoot Me a PM Oh My name is Darrell AKA Fullthrottle out:thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello
Mt Hamilton is one of my favorite rides. Bounce back on email & let me know when you plan to go again & I'll do my best to make it. Been in the same boat, all of my riding buddies moved away so been hitting the roads solo. This is also the first year that I haven't made at least one track day, frustrating.

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
Yo, got a 2005 in Concord and always lookin for saturday rides. We had a thread for this before but it sorta died. Got my bike back together so who ever is open to saturdays we can get one together.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Through the streets of S.F.?????? Cars & traffic lights? What am I missing?

I'm going to ride Sunday, 9/30. It'll be a Berryessa ride, with potential to go as far as Middletown, maybe even 175 to Hopland, then Skaggs.

Meeting at the Starbucks in Cordelia (4470 Central Way, Fairfield, Ca), departing at 8:30 a.m. sharp.

[email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Damn...I wanna go! :headshake Damn bike in the shop....

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
Through the streets of S.F.?????? Cars & traffic lights? What am I missing?

I'm going to ride Sunday, 9/30. It'll be a Berryessa ride, with potential to go as far as Middletown, maybe even 175 to Hopland, then Skaggs.

Meeting at the Starbucks in Cordelia (4470 Central Way, Fairfield, Ca), time TBD.

[email protected]
Shit i hope i can make a ride this weekend, im dying!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts