Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I think Brad at Superbike Supply has one at his shop if im not mistaken. You may want to contact him.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
These are awesome. I don't have one, but seen them in action this w/e in Dash's pit.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I would love to have one of these.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've heard that Baxley doesn't really do much dealing as far as prices are concerned, but I have seen group buys in the past on other forums where they have gotten a discounted price. Hopefully someone here can help us out, these things are money at the track, and are just plain awesome to have in the garage because it keeps the bike standing straight up instead of on an angle opening up some extra space.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Baxley offers a discount to anyone holding a racers licence. Ruthless saw how handy these things are over the weekend not just for pit duty, but for trailering as well. 200.00 is change compared to what they are worth!!!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
If you posted on other sites I'm pretty sure you would be able to get 30. How much of a discount if you can get 30 people?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i just ordered one from their site...at my last track day i was jealous of a guy pitted next to me because when our sessions were finished he just rode right up onto the chock and got off the bike while i had to mess around trying to hold the bike up and put it on the rear stand.....also at the end of the day he placed the chock on the truck which made securing the bike easy since it was being held straight-up.....for less then the cost of a set of tires it really is a good deal..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts