Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
do yourself a favor and don't! I used to wear mechanics gloves, and as you would expect I went down and they did pretty much no good, the thin leather burns right through, I would have saved myself a lot of pain and injury if I would have had my padded racing gloves, my nuckles were tore the f up, muy left hand had several bones broke on the back of it, and my right wrist was serverely broke and battered, probably wouldn't have saved the broke bones, but it would have been a whole lot less painful without the rash under the casts.

·
Registered
535 Posts
no way man!! as for those icon gloves i had a similar pair of joe rockets and they did the same damn thing. took them back to the dealer and got a pair of racing agv gloves with the kevlar knuckles for free i might add!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
shenanigans said:
a stars make nice gloves. I used to use fox motocross gloves with carbon knuckles. but I am gonna be getting all leather this time around
:iamwithst I have Alpinestars smx-3 leather gloves and love them.I learned the hard way that some gloves can be just something else to clean out of your roadrash on your hands!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts