Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come to put my baby away for the winter :sad: and I'm in need of a battery tender. What do you guys recommend? I'm not looking to spend a ton of $$ but want something that will at least keep my battery good till march/april

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I would just pull the battery out of the bike and put it inside your house where so wont get cold. Throw it back in next year and I shouldn't even need a charge. I've never had a problem with any batteries doing this.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have used the Battery Tender JR for about 1 year without a problem. It will even refresh car batteries but it takes longer. It's nice for when you know that the vehicle will be sitting for a couple of months. My Mustang sits during the summer and once a month I put the tender on it to keep the battery fresh.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
You dont need no battery tender. Just ride the bike trough the year and you wont have a dead battery.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Get the Battery Tender Jr. I use one on everything with a battery. I hard wired the battery mount version to every bike I own then just plug it in when it sits for awhile. Money well spent. I have a mate that lives down the road who has a old Honda Interceptor ('82 I think) with the original battery that he puts on the Jr if he doesn't ride it for more than 2 days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts