·
Registered
1,595 Posts
kwack said:
Anyone got any base settings for a 200lbs rider geared up

Cheers
Kwack
1. Go here for info.

2. There's no way for another rider to give you that info direct, as they would have to ride exactly like you do for it to be accurate. Start with the basic SR set-up and adjust to taste and you'll be good.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Cool thanks...thats about what I would be at too...

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Did you see the other sus. post? The guy is 195lbs and shows his settings...

·
Registered
267 Posts
And if everyone else would post their settings in my thread, then maybe we can all learn something about hitting that "magic" setup.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Well as said in another thread besides your 2 someone posted up about its not just the fact that people weigh the same for the settings?

·
Registered
267 Posts
That's true.
But, if enough people post their settings, then we should be able to see where the settings average out by rider weight and riding style and that would be a good place for people to start their fine tuning.
And its definately a better deal than everybody saying "settings are dependant on yada yada yada" and not giving out any info, because some people don't even have a clue where to start.
Starting in the general vicinity of the right setup is better than being way the F*** out in left field when you start.
Not everyone lives next door to Mr. Ohlins, and has access to a suspension setup guru.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I know....I am right with you on that one...I dont know shit and if I didnt read on this site the name of the thingamajig on the back was I wouldnt have known it was called a shock lol...

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Perferd said:
I know....I am right with you on that one...I dont know shit and if I didnt read on this site the name of the thingamajig on the back was I wouldnt have known it was called a shock lol...

:crackup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts