Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone watch the barrett-jackson auction?? tonight they had Carroll Shelby's personal 1966 427 supercharged supersnake for sale. it went for 5,000,000.00. Ron Platt bought it. he bought the Futureliner last year for 4,000,000.00 and the Bonneville Concept for 2,900,000. that guy has crazy money.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
alteredZX-10 said:
does anyone watch the barrett-jackson auction?? tonight they had Carroll Shelby's personal 1966 427 supercharged supersnake for sale. it went for 5,000,000.00. Ron Platt bought it. he bought the Futureliner last year for 4,000,000.00 and the Bonneville Concept for 2,900,000. that guy has crazy money.

I watched it for awhile, whish I saw that part but the one I saw was the last corvette 67 stingray for 600,000..yeah love to watch all those rich mothers spending their money and love that show.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bluedevil said:
I watched it for awhile, whish I saw that part but the one I saw was the last corvette 67 stingray for 600,000..yeah love to watch all those rich mothers spending their money and love that show.:thumbsup:
i saw that one. i thought it would have gone a lot higher than that. too bad it wasnt a split window.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
alteredZX-10 said:
i saw that one. i thought it would have gone a lot higher than that. too bad it wasnt a split window.
Don't remember what the split window thing was(not a total car guy)...did get to ride my Moms 68 corvette right after my 16th birthday for my driving license though....got to love those early corvettes and boy did I feel good. :thumbsup:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Comes to palm beach too, getting bigger there, may check it out this year.

BUT... hve you seen the zx6r commercial during the auction?Tried to find a link on google but not yet- guy going on race track then they pan out and it is his DRIVEWAY.

Awesome commercial, always wanted a driveway like that.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
Comes to palm beach too, getting bigger there, may check it out this year.

BUT... hve you seen the zx6r commercial during the auction?Tried to find a link on google but not yet- guy going on race track then they pan out and it is his DRIVEWAY.

Awesome commercial, always wanted a driveway like that.
yeah that commercial is great for sure:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts