Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barking Beagles and Blondes...
A husband and his blonde wife were in bed asleep. About 2 AM they both awoke to the neighbors dog barking extremely loudly...
After lying there for the next 30 minutes unable to go to sleep, she tells her husband to go do something about the barking dog. He tells her he has tried to tell the dog to be quiet before and the dog always continues to bark!
There's nothing HE can do...
After another 15 minutes of barking, in frustration, the blonde wife retorts,"Well, if you won't do anything, I WILL!"
She jumps out of bed and disappears outside. A few minutes later she is back in bed.
The husband sat up in bed, and still hears the dog barking. He asks, "I thought you said you could fix the barking problem...I still hear him barking!"
She replies, "I DID fix the problem! I tied the dog in OUR yard! LET'S SEE HOW THE NEIGHBORS LIKE THAT!"​

·
Registered
356 Posts
lmfao!

·
Registered
656 Posts
This joke is a good reminder that people should be considerate and teach the dog to stop barking. A bark to let you know something is not right is welcome by all. The nagging bark is not. Please be a good dog owner and neighbor. Thank all of you who are.
:+1: Got a barking problem here too, maybe I should try what the blond did?

Had a problem with the dog running free and sh!tting on my lawn, so I called the police. The police told them about the leash law we have, so now they put a leash on the dog and then let it run free. :dontknow: :suicide:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:...
Had a problem with the dog running free and sh!tting on my lawn, so I called the police. The police told them about the leash law we have, so now they put a leash on the dog and then let it run free. :dontknow: :suicide:
Sounds about right. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts