Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up for a track day at Barbers for Oct 28. Wooooooo....can't wait. Just wondering if anyone else is going to be there.

All of the motorcycle mags/editors and so on... will be there. Should be a great time. Only six openings left when I got my slot.

Let me know if you are going and we'll try to hook up. :beer:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
I wish I could but its a ways for me to drive.

Tread

·
Registered
697 Posts
Abiagi said:
What was the cost? Do you have to lock wire? I'll make that trip if it doesnt cost to much.
I did a track day there with NESBA. They required minimal prep ( no safety wire ), leathers, and a bike in good working condition. It could have changed since then, but it was really painless.

On a side note. NESBA knows how to run things, it was well organized and the control riders were actually there to help.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
05Zixxer said:
I did a track day there with NESBA. They required minimal prep ( no safety wire ), leathers, and a bike in good working condition. It could have changed since then, but it was really painless.

On a side note. NESBA knows how to run things, it was well organized and the control riders were actually there to help.
:+1:

I've gone through sportbiketracktime. and I will need to tape all lights. That is pretty much all. I will take my mirrors off and umplug my fuses. I spoke with the owner today and it seems that you walk, crawl, run. I told him I was fast in the twisites and he said, "we put you in sub groups (ie. 40 riders and eight instructors, so that is is one to five, so you could pick the group you are in and move up or down as needed. You will be in the one or two group."
EXCITED to learn a bit about the track:cool:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
A couple of us from nc have talked about going there....This might be a good time to go...Thats about two weeks after my birthday so maybe that will be my present to myself

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
luckz88 said:
A couple of us from nc have talked about going there....This might be a good time to go...Thats about two weeks after my birthday so maybe that will be my present to myself
May need to hurry....they only had six slots left as of yesterday afternoon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts