Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow! Nobody else huh

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man that sucks. Guess I will be representing us in the beginner class =) I did RA last month on the 10 and I tell you what.....I was ripping a ton of beginners up on this thing. I love this bike for the track!!

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Man that sucks. Guess I will be representing us in the beginner class =) I did RA last month on the 10 and I tell you what.....I was ripping a ton of beginners up on this thing. I love this bike for the track!!

Cool did you meet any of my buddies there. Control Riders Chris Frye aka punkass or Marshall Skloss?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have not made an attempt yet to get to know any of the CR's. I was always under the impression that if they didn't tell you that you were doing something wrong then maybe you didn't need much help. Well this time I plan on picking their brains on it. What is your name and I will see about hitting them up.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
I have not made an attempt yet to get to know any of the CR's. I was always under the impression that if they didn't tell you that you were doing something wrong then maybe you didn't need much help. Well this time I plan on picking their brains on it. What is your name and I will see about hitting them up.
lol thats not true at all. You would be best to get to know the control riders very well and ask all the questions you can and have them follow you and then follow them. You will learn a lot and then they can decide if you are ready for the bump to the next level. I dont think those guys will be down in Barber though but either way try to get with a control rider for sure.

JJ

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trust me....I am for sure getting to know some of them this time. Tired of not knowing if I am doing it right or wrong =)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Plus on top of that I have just signed up for the track school that will be out at Barber on August 25/26. Now that is gonna be fun...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts