Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to change out the bar ends but can't find anyplace with replacements. The bar ends on the 10 have got to be the biggest screw in type I've ever seen. Anyone change their bar ends out and where did you order them please..

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
i believe there has been some previous posts on this but that no one came up with anything except custom....or one person found replacements....do a search i think you will find something

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was looking for a carbon fiber/gold combination....just something different....you know how it is when the weather starts getting too cold and you start looking for things to do....lol

i tried a search before posting but couldn't find anything...

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
I took mine off and went over to Cycle Gear to see what might fit...nothing of any significance. Nothing Carbon or Gold. We tried to make some expandable ones fit without any luck.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
try LP I'm sure they have some to match their carbon sliders.
I've replaced these in the past and can STRONGLY warn you, if you dont have a vibration problem now you will by going to bar end sliders or aluminum bar ends.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
BNninja said:
try LP I'm sure they have some to match their carbon sliders.
I've replaced these in the past and can STRONGLY warn you, if you dont have a vibration problem now you will by going to bar end sliders or aluminum bar ends.
Thanks for the warning. I've been considering sliders, never had them before.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
The Kawasaki threads are weird specification and normal bar ends won't work...we tried every one in the Cycle Gear store.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
champ 91...I'm sure he will know the thread pitch or can get you some sliders and possibly a different color of delrin??

·
Registered
190 Posts
R & G over in the UK make new bar ends to match the crash bungs, also make swingarm spools and fork protectors too, I'll get some photos tomorrow of mine if it'll help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts