Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a set of bar ends and block offs. Anyone have any suggestions?

I tried search function and like 10 gazillion posts came up and none were what I was looking for.

There were some really clean custom mirrors for the zx12 a few years back. Anyone remember them?

Anyways thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just installed some led mirror block offs by Greggs and CRG bar end mirrors the 2 inch ones. Don't forget the mirror bar end adapters.
looks AWESOME !!!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have any pics or links?

·
T Double D
870 Posts
real quick real crappy photo of my greggs sorry if you need a better one ill wait for better light

Attachments

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
The 3 inch full pivot the ones I have would be the 89 each. This doesn't include the adapter. The adapter is a pretty trick piece the way it works. I would highly recommend them. The craftsmanship is superb. I think I paid something like 250 for everything Canadian.

·
Registered
100 Posts
for cheap i have the bar end mirrors from cycle gear that are like 39 or 49 bucks a set they work very well and dont look too bad and aint fell apart yet ,i have been running them about a year

·
T Double D
870 Posts
always good stuff from cycle gear ( but i work there )

·
Registered
100 Posts
would be nice if you worked at the cycle gear in knoxville cause you seem to actually know what a motorcycle is lmao .. all the guys in the one here are super nice but dont know how to use the what fits what books

·
T Double D
870 Posts
yeah i worked at the one in jacksonville fl for forever but there all good guysusally

·
Registered
523 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pretty nice. I ended up ordering from Mary..Vortex and the crg's. I'll post new pics soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts