Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
23,477 Posts
Well im about to commit a bannable site offence . Nice talking to you all . I am trading in the new 07 ZX10 for a ZX14 on saturday. Yes the 10 is faster on the bottom and midrange . lighter and definatly a better track bike . Unfortunatly as much as i like it, being am 6-4 250lbs gym rat . and my son Is 6-8 and 280lbs we jst dont fit the bike all that well. The ZX14 mighht be 90lbs heavier but is very comfortable for everyday riding and is good enough in the handling dept to do a track day or 2 . i think ther is a zx14 site and if it is half as good as the people here ill be impressed . thanks everyone Jake
:eek:ccasion1

The ZX14 is a Great Bike can't go wrong depending on your riding habits and feel on a bike.....stick around :eek:ccasion1

· Registered
23,477 Posts
I love my 10 and all but as far the big boys are concerned (14 vs busa) I'd have to go with the busa. To me, and this is my opinion only, the 14 is ugly and not as comfortable as the busa. I wouldnt buy something that I thought was ugly just because it's a certain brand.
And I will never buy something that is Ugly on ANYBRAND that's why I still own a 1st Gen :mrgreen:

With that said it's all in the looks of the beholder and to me not being baised that new Busa looking VW back end and all around look then I would take a ZX14 any day over the busa. :mrgreen:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.