·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Coming up this weekend! Anybody makin plans to go??

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
To close to the rounded up in ATL. I hear the ATL rounded up is Mrytle Beach replacement!

·
Registered
500 Posts
def. tryin to go since i missed carlisle this past weekend

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea that's what I'm hearing. Supposed to be pretty big. I wanna go bad but doubt my funds will be in order to make that trip?

To close to the rounded up in ATL. I hear the ATL rounded up is Mrytle Beach replacement!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea man were gonna have to link up down there! I was cruisin around lancaster city last nite. It was dead out. Went to the local walmart an seen that's where all the girls were at! lol......:lol:

def. tryin to go since i missed carlisle this past weekend

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
lucky bastards i am about 2 months out of commin home and gettin some miles on my bike !!! ughhh

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But even if you were home I doubt you would ride all the way from florida to go to a bikefest in Baltimore, MD?:dontknow:

lucky bastards i am about 2 months out of commin home and gettin some miles on my bike !!! ughhh

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol.....tru indeed it is! You movin back to dc anytime soon?

I would definitely be there if I was still in DC! It's quite a ways from San Antonio though!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yea man were gonna have to link up down there! I was cruisin around lancaster city last nite. It was dead out. Went to the local walmart an seen that's where all the girls were at! lol......:lol:
haha. hell yeah man. once i figure out what day im going ill pm ya. i think arch enemy is going along as well

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok that's kool! B/c I think I might try to make it down both days? If not both mosdef sunday!

haha. hell yeah man. once i figure out what day im going ill pm ya. i think arch enemy is going along as well

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I should be getting down there around 2:30-3pm! Hope to see fellow zx-10rs down there!:eek:ccasion1

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did any of uou guys make it? I went down late sat stayed for about an hour an rolled out a lil after 6pm. Might head back down today for a couple hours too.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea it did! I didn't make it back down on sunday. It rained in the morning then cleared up in the afternoon an got ugly around 4:30pm.

Weather sucked.....Severe Storms...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts