Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv got problems trying to but my back wheel on after getting it sprayed the bolts for the brake disk are rubbing on the brake caliber mounting bracket.
ive taken the back wheel off again striped the bearings out again there all the same everything is right i just cant seem to find the problem :dontknow:

one thing i did notice though is that the the chain tensioner brackets are diffrent in size by a fraction any idea why that is when the chainstays are the same length

i recently bought a g pack aswell i plugged it in yesterday and started the bike today now it is running rich when u rev it and when u let off fire comes out the exuast does any know why?

does it need mapping

do i need a power commander

all i have mod wise is a growler and pipercross airfilter

ez
arby

·
Registered
677 Posts
iv got problems trying to but my back wheel on after getting it sprayed the bolts for the brake disk are rubbing on the brake caliber mounting bracket.
ive taken the back wheel off again striped the bearings out again there all the same everything is right i just cant seem to find the problem :dontknow:

one thing i did notice though is that the the chain tensioner brackets are diffrent in size by a fraction any idea why that is when the chainstays are the same length

i recently bought a g pack aswell i plugged it in yesterday and started the bike today now it is running rich when u rev it and when u let off fire comes out the exuast does any know why?

does it need mapping

do i need a power commander

all i have mod wise is a growler and pipercross airfilter

ez
arby
dude I know you don't want to hear this but I am going to try anyway, throw the g-pack away or ebay it, its not going to help you. With your mods I'd get the juice box from 2 brothers and call it a day 15 min install and it works.. As far as your wheel problem how about some pics because you shit seems fucked up in a way I can't figure out from what your saying.

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
it depends on what tool you used to take your bearings out..
did you do the caveman technique ? LOL
if you didnt have the proper tool to take the bearings out, I'd suggest you replace them.
For me, they are disposable items.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts