Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting on a shinko 120/60/17 on front 190/50/17 ultra soft on rear gearing set at 15/43 just had clutch out didn't look to bad but i did scuff the plates with some sand paper. Trying some different oil and a new map. I'll let you all no how we make out to night. As long as weather is good i will be going to a test and tune and trying some new setups on Saturday

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't have the best night or the worst night. Started out 15/42 but didn't like my last shift point about 6 or so feet for finish. So i changed out to a 15/43 now i'm topping 6th gear going thru the traps. I put a u soft shinko on rear so i think i may go back to a 16/44 and c what that does. Here is the website of track i run at www.beaversprings.com best it went to night was a 9.67 @ 143

·
Registered
235 Posts
You are an all motor bike aren't you? The trap speed indicates you are, but just curious to what all you have done.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Didn't have the best night or the worst night. Started out 15/42 but didn't like my last shift point about 6 or so feet for finish. So i changed out to a 15/43 now i'm topping 6th gear going thru the traps. I put a u soft shinko on rear so i think i may go back to a 16/44 and c what that does. Here is the website of track i run at www.beaversprings.com best it went to night was a 9.67 @ 143
Shizit. I live outside of Wilkes-Barre I should have came to the track last night!!!!!! Let me know when you go next :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am at the track every Friday night as i'm sitting #2 in points. So let me know sometime you want to come down, time shots start at 5:30 i am usually there around 5:00 or a little before. As far as what i have done is a Muzzy M-10 full exhaust, Power Commander, Air Shifter, BMC Filter, Lowered, Stretched (66-67") and i am still playing with gearing 200lbs suited Shinko 120/60/17 front 190/50/17 u soft rear DB windscreen. The best its been is a 9.53 @ 150 stock motor. I need to find some one to do a extra seat i have to get me lower in the saddle

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I am at the track every Friday night as i'm sitting #2 in points. So let me know sometime you want to come down, time shots start at 5:30 i am usually there around 5:00 or a little before. As far as what i have done is a Muzzy M-10 full exhaust, Power Commander, Air Shifter, BMC Filter, Lowered, Stretched (66-67") and i am still playing with gearing 200lbs suited Shinko 120/60/17 front 190/50/17 u soft rear DB windscreen. The best its been is a 9.53 @ 150 stock motor. I need to find some one to do a extra seat i have to get me lower in the saddle
If the weather is good I will be there this Friday!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gonna try a 16/42 gearing this Friday night to see how that works. I just ordered a 44 for the rear just in case i no the 16/44 works?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well 16/42 works still can't 60' the dumb bike. ( Rider Error) I did manage to put the 10 into the finals for the second win of the season. I gotta replace exhaust gaskets in morning for a Saturday night race and also gonna change out rear sprocket to a 44. With it a 16/42 the best it went to night was a [email protected] but 1/8 i'm running 120-122 mph with a 1.63 60' but most were 1.70

1 - 10 of 10 Posts