Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is officially the future!

The day that Marty McFly reach 88mph in his DeLorean!

If anyone see the Doctor there around send him a message!

Dr , where is the fly cars, where the shoes that ahas automatic adjust to the feet, the jacket that dry by itself and the more important: Tha Flyer skate:lol:?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Geek

J/m.....I loved those movies :thumbsup:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I would have never remembered the damn date and i've seen that flick ALOT of times!!! good one man!!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Holy crap you mean that Hollywood made all those things up, my life is a lie.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Holy crap you mean that Hollywood made all those things up, my life is a lie.
Yeah...what happened to the flying Skateboards and Cars?.........well at least we have the ZX10R that can do over 88mph IN FIRST GEAR :wink::thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
the flyboard was the coolest thing ever

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I was so excited to see that in the future.. I want one..
I heard BMW is in the process of putting them into production in late september of this year BUT they run around $11K!!!:mrgreen: and that's without any fancy gizmos!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
The future will never come, remember all that crap the people in the '50's thought we would have by now. They are just looking at newer versions of the same crap they had back then

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
The future will never come, remember all that crap the people in the '50's thought we would have by now. They are just looking at newer versions of the same crap they had back then
I don't agree, for one you can't say Fug the Future the Future says Fug you :wink:...it's just not like most predicted....so in the 50s did they Know the USA would put MAN on the MOON, the USA has recently shot down a Satellite from a Ship, we have shot a meteor from space, landed space vehicles on mars to last for years with video....it's not close but it's not bad either many things have happened since 1985. :wink:

ooops...got to go the Cell phone is ringing. :lol::helmet:

bloo

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I don't agree, for one you can't say Fug the Future the Future says Fug you :wink:...it's just not like most predicted....so in the 50s did they Know the USA would put MAN on the MOON, the USA has recently shot down a Satellite from a Ship, we have shot a meteor from space, landed space vehicles on mars to last for years with video....it's not close but it's not bad either many things have happened since 1985. :wink:

ooops...got to go the Cell phone is ringing. :lol::helmet:

bloo
Yes, these things are true (ahole) but our progress is not as fast as we like to think. We spend more time improving existing tech. We do cool things on occasion, but when was the last time something truly ground breaking was done and I mean one of those "this changes everything" moments, I am not saying we are not making progress, I am just saying we are moving slower than anticipated. Much love Bloo I am just sayin

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yes, these things are true (ahole) but our progress is not as fast as we like to think. We spend more time improving existing tech. We do cool things on occasion, but when was the last time something truly ground breaking was done and I mean one of those "this changes everything" moments, I am not saying we are not making progress, I am just saying we are moving slower than anticipated. Much love Bloo I am just sayin
:dontknow:

Not matching in RED :lol:

The earth has been around for 4 billion years or so....man is only been here for a small percentage.....relax......your great great great great Grandson will get the Skateboard. :wink::lol::eek:ccasion1

bloo

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
:dontknow:

Not matching in RED :lol:

The earth has been around for 4 billion years or so....man is only been here for a small percentage.....relax......your great great great great Grandson will get the Skateboard. :wink::lol::eek:ccasion1

bloo
Yeah but he will not have watched a movie in the '80's that made him want it as bad, it will be some piece of crap in his closet.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yeah but he will not have watched a movie in the '80's that made him want it as bad, it will be some piece of crap in his closet.
DVDs last for 100yrs(with care) and you can make copies to go another 100yrs again and again....if your grandson doesn't like the Skateboard then he is spoiled or has no skill...leave a letter in will to make sure he doesn't ride a 2111 ZX10R as well. :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Today is officially the future!

The day that Marty McFly reach 88mph in his DeLorean!

If anyone see the Doctor there around send him a message!

Dr , where is the fly cars, where the shoes that ahas automatic adjust to the feet, the jacket that dry by itself and the more important: Tha Flyer skate:lol:?
They went to Hilldale on October 21, 2015.

We still got a few more years for the hover conversions.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
DVDs last for 100yrs(with care) and you can make copies to go another 100yrs again and again....if your grandson doesn't like the Skateboard then he is spoiled or has no skill...leave a letter in will to make sure he doesn't ride a 2111 ZX10R as well. :lol:
By 2111, the ZX10R will have been long dead thanks to eco-mentalists. Everything will run on grass clippings and solar power and the days of Horsepower and 180MPH runs will be long dead so I will enjoy it while I can

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
By 2111, the ZX10R will have been long dead thanks to eco-mentalists. Everything will run on grass clippings and solar power and the days of Horsepower and 180MPH runs will be long dead so I will enjoy it while I can
Don't forget Beer and Banana peels.....NO....the NINJA will LIVE FOREVER EVEN IF WE NEED THE FLUX CAPACITOR. :heyyou::lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts