Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What back protectors are you all running? In the market for one but not sure which is the best! Give me some feedback..

·
Vendor
6,836 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Forcefield for the protection and it bends to your body lines.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like that, I have Dainese one but quite old now. Was looking for a new one that one looks perfect and bit more comfortable too:)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
iv had a Knox for 5 years, its still going strong and vents body moisture well, it is comfortable but a little bulky not heavy but it seems thick and tightens my one piece, so way up with any back protector you may need a new suit. The biggest downside is occasionally it snags my base layer. When its due for replacement im gonna try another brand. But its never been truly tested and that should be the deciding factor with buying a back protector:wink2:

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:thumbsup: That was a good choice. I bet Mike hooked you up too.

I got it from SportBikeTrackGear for a big discount... i tried to order through RidersDiscount but they didnt have anyone in office till Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Vendor
6,836 Posts
I got it from SportBikeTrackGear for a big discount... i tried to order through RidersDiscount but they didnt have anyone in office till Monday

Since the shipping companies don't pick up on the weekend I like to take them off. :wink:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,065 Posts

No sweat man. :thumbsup: The Forcefield was a good choice. I just figured when I saw that Mike had recommended it and they are site sponsors that you had got it from him. All good. I would highly recommend Riders Discount for anything you need in the future. I can personally attest to their level of service and I would be willing to bet you will get a better price than anywhere else as well. Mike is indeed the man and there are hundreds of people on this site that will tell you the same. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No sweat man. :thumbsup: The Forcefield was a good choice. I just figured when I saw that Mike had recommended it and they are site sponsors that you had got it from him. All good. I would highly recommend Riders Discount for anything you need in the future. I can personally attest to their level of service and I would be willing to bet you will get a better price than anywhere else as well. Mike is indeed the man and there are hundreds of people on this site that will tell you the same. :eek:ccasion1

Thanks for the help and feedback and ill be sure to check in with him for future purchases!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts