Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been popping on and off the radar for a while now...all kinds of crazy shit going on in my world...health issues...even MORE insanity out of the x...pissing contest with kawasaki consumer relations regarding stock ecu issues on the new 6r...

anyway...lots of chaos (which is increasingly seeming to be status quo for me). at the risk of sounding like hone...er...um a ninny, ive missed you guys...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
things finally working out????

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
things are looking pretty decent right now...the docs all say im the picture of health and now they dont think i had a stroke...theyre not sure how the hell i got brain damage...i think its dealing with the x...or maybe associating with you guys...

and as far as the x goes...she tried to off herself again last weekend and spent most of last week in the psych hospital...at least this time she had the presence of mind to ask me to take the kids first...

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
things are looking pretty decent right now...the docs all say im the picture of health and now they dont think i had a stroke...theyre not sure how the hell i got brain damage...i think its dealing with the x...or maybe associating with you guys...

and as far as the x goes...she tried to off herself again last weekend and spent most of last week in the psych hospital...at least this time she had the presence of mind to ask me to take the kids first...
:mrgreen: Glad to hear you're doing AND feeling better man!!!! sorry to hear about the X....again man and hope that works out as well.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Good to see your ugly mug back around ninny. Been missin your crackheaded self for awhile, glad you are still on the grid. Don't go away for so long next time my friend, and hope everything works out for ya

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
glad to hear from you wicked! S.O.S.D.D. (er- same old sh!t different day)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Was wondering how things were with you.

Good to hear it's going better.

Hope the kids aren't too scarred by the events unfolding before them. They gonna need some serious TLC. Good luck.

I thought you said they sorted your 6, or at least confirmed there was an issue with the bike. Why the issues?

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Hey Wicked, it's good to hear from ya again.

Keep you head up homie.

Good luck to ya bro.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Good to see your ugly mug back around ninny. Been missin your crackheaded self for awhile, glad you are still on the grid. Don't go away for so long next time my friend, and hope everything works out for ya
:+1:We need your twisted sorts here. Glad to see you around again. Hope things continue to improve in your world.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
I know bro. I'm just bustin his chops!
You doing OK?
Oh, my bad bro. lol

Doing good other than missing the hell outta my 10.
It tends to work better when I don't flip it. lol
Fixed everything I could see wrong and went to ride it,
and the front end felt like road kill ass.
Then to boot, it developed a water leak by the reservoir tank:badteeth:
And my freakin battery died.
To sum it all up,
It sucks to be me right now. lol

So till then I am delegated to riding (only to work) the wife's 6.
Not knocking it tho, at least I'm still riding.

How you been bro.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts