Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I flew in Saturday night. This Saturday the 8th I'm getting married.

Holy Shit I miss Cali. Its been warm here in So. Cal, it was 112 on sunday in Hacienda Heights but its cooled down today.

Seems like nothing compares...the weather, the riding...the people.

Thats all, I just wanted to share. Going to bike night @ Frisco's in the City of Industry tonight, see some old friends I've not seen in a while.

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
Come on back, we miss you...LOL

·
Registered
911 Posts
think frisco bike night it's gone since the accident a while ago

·
Registered
911 Posts
and congrats for gewtting married,
welcome to the no more your own money club

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
think frisco bike night it's gone since the accident a while ago

that killed it for a while... but the regulars still went.

Eddie started it back up...

we're on our way in a couple min.

·
Registered
911 Posts
can't go anymore for this year, track bike only for this year.

·
Registered
911 Posts
someone died in a wheele accident at the rail road maybe 6 months ago or more.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
last time i went to frisco's was about a month ago right before my accident and everything look good to me!!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
last time i went to frisco's was about a month ago right before my accident and everything look good to me!!

last night was packed. Great turn out. You guys missed all the lil Honda Scooters that rolling DEEP!!! Probably about 25 of them. Talking about a 125cc scooter I think. Funny as hell.

The guy that wrecked a few months back was on rail road (a street) and crashed into a telephone pole. That about did it for the bike night for a couple months. CHP showed up on force the next week and took about 60 bikes. The illegal riders/clubs stopped showing up. So that was a huge chunk of the attendants. But I still showed up, not many did though. by the looks of it from last night, its on still. Lots of bikes.

well, tomorrow is the day, I'm riding down to Irvine to pick up out cake topper and finish come errands.

I'll post some pics of the wedding, You guys will get a kick out of out cake toppers.... :)

·
Registered
911 Posts
How did they die? Did they get hit by a train or what? BTW: I'm going to Fontana on either 9/28 (friday) or 9/30 (sunday), you should go.
I had spot save for sunday but gave it up cause the following week I'm going to pahrump; but theres alot of same guys going saturday like Felix el Gato said. they can afforit I can't 2 times in a month.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well I got back last week. Came home to find my computer crashed on me. I think the mother board fried while I was out...SUCKS.

so here are a few pictures that I have. We are getting more in the mail and have some camera's to develop too....

the cake had our bikes on it as cake toppers. She just got out here this weekend and filled the house with her stuff. Now we have to unpack, not a bad thing though, cause now we have more then just a lazy boy to sit in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts