Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 things, I'm back in the shop so any Email or PM's will now be answered. I haven't forgotten or I'm not ignoring you... just was out of the office

Don't like to advertize on the internet that I'm going to be gone so i just keep taking orders and sending Email but I was in southern Illinois hunting White tail deer with a friend. We were hunting Giant City state park.

got a small buck (much like last year). It will be good eating and I left the does alone so they can repopulate the park.

pictures are fuzzy because it was getting dark and the shutter speed was slow. by the time we got it out of the woods, it was pitch black.

This is a picture from my stand. the shot was about a 25 yard down hill so right in my kill zone. they came in all the way at the bottom, a doe going up hill and to the left, the buck just came up almost right toward me. then turned to follow the doe. Bang zoom to the moon.

a little closer.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
awwwww Im so disappointed in you Rifleman......:sad::sad:

mmmm maybe you will be my first ban:thefinger

j/k I know how the circle of life works....its all good:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
457 Posts
our neighbor droped one off for us to clean the other day. today we had bacon wraped loin on the grill and god DAMN! that is goooood stuff. today we got to slicing more loin for jerkey.

i just got a new black ops bowtech assain and noticed the lower limb is cracked so i probably will be out for the season.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Sure looks tasty! Looks like you ditched the plan to hunt with the Security Six or is that for another trip?

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure looks tasty! Looks like you ditched the plan to hunt with the Security Six or is that for another trip?
it was sitting in my lap but they got so close... I went with the slug gun. I use that Ruger or the Thompson if they are out beyond 75 yards and don't look like they will get any closer....

at 25 yards... I don't miss with the shot gun and sometimes it's hard to find your target with the optics at close range.

Next year... It will be sitting in my lap again... maybe I'll just have to force myself:lol:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
nice.

i took one w/ my bow this year. havent seen horns during gun season yet.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Man I love me some deer hunting, I havent been in afew years, but when I get back to my home in WV I'll be back out at it

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
awwwww Im so disappointed in you Rifleman......:sad::sad:

mmmm maybe you will be my first ban:thefinger

Chicken :heyyou:

Sorry Deer :wink: :helmet:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts