Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to the track Friday and Saturday. Friday was a regular track night and I only got two passes in. I was blowing smoke really bad so I thought that something was really broke so I put the bike up to avoid breaking something really bad. I still went to the Mirock race on Sat to watch and maybe ride a buddies 071K in the afterdark underground grudge sessions. Well then we started to look over my bike to try to figure out what was wrong. I have the tank off airbox out and was in there with a fine tooth comb then we noticed a little drip under the front of the motor and wouldn't you know it the oil sending unit was loose. "Really really loose." He said that if I had made one more pass it could have been really bad. We fixed it and I ran a shakedown pass. She ran great except for my airshifter isn't right yet. It's leaking a little. I ended up hot lapping in the afterdark underground and made like 5 or 6 runs. I had a good time but got no video but I have some time slips. I hope to go to rockingham for the next race but I don't know if I will get a chance. Hope if any of you guys where there you had a good time.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is one from last Saturday that I talked about earlier in the week. I have more comming once I re size them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here are more one from last weekend and two from The Mirock

Attachments

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some pix from the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And some more.:eek:ccasion1

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Luckily it was nothing major with the smoke. Good runs man, those 330's are awesome.

I see you have a pic of the new "Grand Champ":mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Luckily it was nothing major with the smoke. Good runs man, those 330's are awesome.

I see you have a pic of the new "Grand Champ":mrgreen:
Your talking about Grayson? Those where some awsome races. I was right on the track about 10 feet behind them for the first race. I think that they got the most cheers all day. That underground is a big hit.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I seen Lil Rich's SS bike in one of the pics. Did he make any passes on it?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Your talking about Grayson? Those where some awsome races. I was right on the track about 10 feet behind them for the first race. I think that they got the most cheers all day. That underground is a big hit.
Yeah, I was on the phone with a buddy when they ran the first time and then he called me when they ran it back.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I seen Lil Rich's SS bike in one of the pics. Did he make any passes on it?
Yea, I saw him make two. It's actually owned by the guy who owns the turbo 1k in the pix above. When I had my bike tuned it was at the shop in VA getting ready for the race. Little Rich was riding everything that night. Ricky was there also on a few bikes including the titanium 10 in the pix above.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I started to go Friday night, but decided to stay home and sleep! Then I planned on going Sunday but it rained. I'm going to try to make it out there this weekend. The only hold up is my kids have a AAU qualifier track meet Saturday and Sunday. If I can break loose from that for a min. I'll be at MIR!!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I started to go Friday night, but decided to saty home and sleep! Then I planned on going Sunday but it rained. I'm going to try to make it out there this weekend. The only hold up is my kids have a AAU qualifier track meet Saturday and Sunday. If I can break loos from that for a min. I'll be at MIR!!
It should be a good weekend for it. The rain out date for the Mirock in July 1. I'll try to be there since it's free for me. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I just want you to show everyone what that 10 is all about!!! I got a friend with a zx14 and another with a Busa. I think they know what the 10 is capable of!!! Especially when I continue to show them my tail lights!!!! I have another friend with an 05 Gix 1K. He has a PC 3, Yosh pipe, K&N filter and a custom map. I can't do a damn thing with him though!!!!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just want you to show everyone what that 10 is all about!!! I got a friend with a zx14 and another with a Busa. I think they know what the 10 is capable of!!! Especially when I continue to show them my tail lights!!!! I have another friend with an 05 Gix 1K. He has a PC 3, Yosh pipe, K&N filter and a custom map. I can't do a damn thing with him though!!!!
Those 1k's are good bikes but keep practicing and you'll put him down. I am actually looking on ebay for a 1k right now. Now buying yet just seeing what's out there.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Maze, did you see any # out of that Turbo 14 ? I didn't know there were any at the track yet. All the ones I've heard about on PsychoBike have been going :throwup: on the dyno. :machinegu :BangHead:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Maze, did you see any # out of that Turbo 14 ? I didn't know there were any at the track yet. All the ones I've heard about on PsychoBike have been going :throwup: on the dyno. :machinegu :BangHead:
I never saw it run. I"m pretty sure that it was in the Streetbike class and I actually didn't see any of those races. I was in the pits most of the time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts