Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home this morning nothing else to do right now as everone in my house is sleeping,except me. Dang jet lag. Anyway, Had an uneventful 7 months there and am not really looking to go back but I know it is inevitable. I keep telling myself 3 and a half years and I can retire and be done with this. However,my buddy came over this week before I got home and got the ten ran up for me. I can't wait to take her out. I have to renew m liscence first since they expired last month while I was gone. Anyway, It feels good to be back and to be able to start catching up on all that I have missed. Looking forward to a great summer. Later

·
Registered
274 Posts
Just got home this morning nothing else to do right now as everone in my house is sleeping,except me. Dang jet lag. Anyway, Had an uneventful 7 months there and am not really looking to go back but I know it is inevitable. I keep telling myself 3 and a half years and I can retire and be done with this. However,my buddy came over this week before I got home and got the ten ran up for me. I can't wait to take her out. I have to renew m liscence first since they expired last month while I was gone. Anyway, It feels good to be back and to be able to start catching up on all that I have missed. Looking forward to a great summer. Later
Welcome back bro, had my boots in the sand over there too. Dont you have a grace period for your license being expired do to your deployment. Check on that I think you have 30 days or so with a valid military id, I could be wrong:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Welcome back. I'm still shaking the sand out of my boots from spending a year o'er there. Be careful when you hop back on that beast of a bike. Eventho you survived Iraq, you're still vulnerable on a bike. Take your time and ease back into it. Good Luck!

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Welcome back bro and thank you for your hard work! I for one appreciate and respect all the ladies and gentlemen out there.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome home!!!! I hope you enjoy your time back at home and enjoy your bike even more! Thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedom! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Welcome back! Looks like your getting home and I'm rolling out. I'm headed over soon for 15 months. Going to miss the riding!

·
Registered
643 Posts
im not in the military but have been to the sand courtesy of my job. You guys over there have my respect and my thanks. Glad to have you back safe!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank You to everyone. It has changed alot over there in the past couple of years. Hopefully it changes even more. To those headed over, We will be here burning the candle for you. Take care.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
:welcome: back , bet you cant wait for your ride out in the sun

1 - 20 of 32 Posts