Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just back ,had a great time , went 4 rounds in street et and also ran my best 1/4 @ 8.65 /160.25

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
whoa what a monstrous street beast! what engine mods, or are you straight seat time?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not a whole lot done to motor (thin h gasket and kawi IN cam ) i am spraying alittle nos
its roughly 200 at tire , also i didnt 60 ft as well this weekend only1.44s so when i get that back down to 1.40s it should make 8.5 easy

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
youre a skilled rider. rep sent

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are some great numbers XS!!:thumbsup: I saw pics of your bike on psychobike but do you have a video by any chance?
there was a couple guys making videos at the track for 60$ he taped all my burn outs, runs ,and finals for the day, ill post when i get cd

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice, Your not going to find a faster track than atco. too bad the weather wasnt cooler down there like it should be at this time of the year. :thumbsup:
did you go sun?? we had over 103 degrees on weather station bike slowed to [email protected]/9

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats.

At 194rwhp i couldn't MPH more than 154mph but i never ran in air as good as ATCO (or even IN, PA) and my Busa was only 61.5".

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
did you go sun?? we had over 103 degrees on weather station bike slowed to [email protected]/9
No I didnt go, I went to e town this weekend for the first time on my 071K still getting used to it but I went 9.07 at 152 on pump gas with 1.49 60 foot and a tune that I made with the bazzaz box. so I was happy for the first time riding a gsxr. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are you running a progressive box by chance?
no just running a throttle switch , it comes on full tilt out off the hole , i was having problems bogging and the juice pretty much took care of the bog:lol:
only bad part is , i ran my bike this past fri night and basket came apart and broke a bunch of stuff clutch basket,oil drive gear, shift star, anybody have any of these parts kicking around ??

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
no just running a throttle switch , it comes on full tilt out off the hole , i was having problems bogging and the juice pretty much took care of the bog:lol:
only bad part is , i ran my bike this past fri night and basket came apart and broke a bunch of stuff clutch basket,oil drive gear, shift star, anybody have any of these parts kicking around ??
Congrats on those times in Atco :thumbsup: Your bike was moving!!!!

Sorry to hear bout the clutch failure, hope it didn't hurt to much other stuff?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts