Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I see your from Ontario, I'm from Quebec...

where did you buy them? Does Parts Canada distributing them?
I got them through a friend who works at a dealership in Michigan USA. I forget the exact price, but they were in the $200 range somewhere, give or take. (I got a bunch of stuff at the same time)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Amazing levers! But if I was to buy again i would not buy shorties! The clutch is to stiff after long rides.....look at the moto gp boys....all regular length!
But they feel so good and have such a quick responce feel. Once you are used to it, its nice. I wouldnt go back.... the full size feels clumsy by comparison.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,572 Posts
I have some on my 06,, wont go back to OEM or any other brand..

Attachments

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
something to consider.... how do you actuate your clutch? I use my outside fingers and ended up not liking a clutch side shorty. I run a short brake side and long clutch side.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
something to consider.... how do you actuate your clutch? I use my outside fingers and ended up not liking a clutch side shorty. I run a short brake side and long clutch side.
Actualy, I have a mountain bike background and only use the 2 first fingers for clutching and 90% of time only my midle finger to break.

by the way, if somebody knows where I can find them in Canada, it would be nice to tell me :badteeth:

those levers are growing on me :mrgreen:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Dont you mean asv.....

doe's anyone have those on their 3rd gen.

If so, how's the feel and is it worth the price

thanks
you know its asv right.... Just givin ya a hard time. Got them on my 06 and love them

·
Registered
778 Posts
Shorties def take some getting used too, i know it did with my vortex shorties but i love them now!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Actualy, I have a mountain bike background and only use the 2 first fingers for clutching and 90% of time only my midle finger to break.

by the way, if somebody knows where I can find them in Canada, it would be nice to tell me :badteeth:

those levers are growing on me :mrgreen:
something to consider about going short on the clutch side, is being in traffic(where you cant split lanes). its nice being able to hang on to your clutch with four fingers, even then your hand start to get fatigued.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I guess I'm a weird-o but I prefer the full length levers...rocking Titax here.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.