Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy claims he wants to buy an item so I tell others interested that he has first dibs. It takes several days as well as reminders until I finally get him to pay. Then he does nothing but harass me and send threatening messages.

There was a problem with a bunch of packages not being sent out at the post office, a problem with USPS, not me. He ignores this fact and chooses to continue to threaten me and post a bad review on here. So, I'm returning the favor :)

He needs to drink a nice tall glass of "CHILL THE F**K OUT"

·
Registered
137 Posts
You just need to ship items in a timely fashion and not jeep telling buyers when your shipping something and then not follow through. It is called being a man of your word but somehow I get the impression that your young and immature. If you actually did ship it this time thank you I really appreciate it!

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Like I said, "Neither of you have really been around long enough to be acting out like this. Keep it up and none of the other members are gonna want to deal with either of you.

Newbs.. Sheesh.."

·
Registered
137 Posts
Oh and please post up my threatening message. I am a little bit older and do not threaten anyone at anytime on the internet. No point in it.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Come on fella's, this ain't Facebook. :heyyou::eek:ccasion1

Seller, give the man a tracking #, and do it the right way.

Other newbs, let this be a lesson.
ALWAYS, use tracking numbers, its a dollar extra.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Take your differences to the ring. Two men enter one man leaves. As far a I can see the item Is payed for and shipped.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brian got very upset due to an issue with the post office. The same thing happened to 24 other people buying things from me on eBay and there was only one person besides Brian who had a problem with it, everyone else was understanding and polite. I believe in treating others as you want to be treated, hence the thread to answer his thread.

Brian, I work 50-55 hours a week, I'm very sorry I couldn't be on this forum to give you hourly updates as you were requesting.

And hellsrazor come on, Facebook is out. The cool kids use Twitter now ;)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shojivic, a wise man once told me "In the world of forums, NEVER take post counts or join dates as a sign of intelligence"

I'm not a veteran by any means but I don't think being a so-called noob to the forum has anything to do with any of this but thanks for the input regardless.

PJD, I really like the way you think!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
LOL, My old ass don't use either.
+1....... I Just hope you guys work it out and try to keep the peace huh? I'm NOT taking sides or saying anything ......just saying in general is all :D

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Yeah, you guy's exchange digits and talk it out.

No need for the public bashing.

:eek:ccasion1 to both of ya.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Brian got very upset due to an issue with the post office. The same thing happened to 24 other people buying things from me on eBay and there was only one person besides Brian who had a problem with it, everyone else was understanding and polite. I believe in treating others as you want to be treated, hence the thread to answer his thread.

Brian, I work 50-55 hours a week, I'm very sorry I couldn't be on this forum to give you hourly updates as you were requesting.

And hellsrazor come on, Facebook is out. The cool kids use Twitter now ;)
Ok let's not start putting a spin on things please. You gave me three ship dates and followed through on zero of them. After each ship date I waited a good 4 days to ask for an update and each time I did so you logged onto this sight but did not reply to my message.
For all the people saying we are noobs so we shouldn't be doing this 1 WTF does how many posts either one of us have any relevance on the situation?
2 WHY IS THERE A BUYER/SELLER FEEDBACK SECTION????????? Is it here to leave feedback about buyers and sellers or is it here for all the guys with an old join date and 500+ posts to pat each other on the backs and let people without a lot of posts know you are gonna police the feedback area by pointing out your join date/post counts.

FOR THE RECORD I STILL NOT HAVE RECEIVED MY SEAT.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah, you guy's exchange digits and talk it out.

No need for the public bashing.

:eek:ccasion1 to both of ya.
Have you even read my side of it? How am i to call the kid when he is not responding to my private messages and not shipping my item????????? I have no phone # for him.

You seem to be a respected member on the site. You pay for for an item. you get multiple ship dates and they are not followed through. You private message member but get no response. 3+ weeks later what would you do?:dontknow:

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Have you even read my side of it? How am i to call the kid when he is not responding to my private messages and not shipping my item????????? I have no phone # for him.

You seem to be a respected member on the site. You pay for for an item. you get multiple ship dates and they are not followed through. You private message member but get no response. 3+ weeks later what would you do?:dontknow:
In this case, you are correct sir..
Seller, you need to answer the man's PM and send him your phone number and talk with him.
It is getting out of hand here, don't ignore a man that has paid you his hard earned money.
Or noone here will buy from you and face a possible infraction from the the all knowing Mods.

I completely understand that problems can arise and I'm not bashing you.
But, you do need to call the man and get this worked out. A.S.A.P.
Or refund the man's money.
Good luck Brian.

·
Registered
137 Posts
In this case, you are correct sir..
Seller, you need to answer the man's PM and send him your phone number and talk with him.
It is getting out of hand here, don't ignore a man that has paid you his hard earned money.
Or noone here will buy from you and face a possible infraction from the the all knowing Mods.

I completely understand that problems can arise and I'm not bashing you.
But, you do need to call the man and get this worked out. A.S.A.P.
Or refund the man's money.
Good luck Brian.
I just want to clear something up here. AFTER I started the avoid REMEMBERTHEMALLAMO he did PM me a usps tracking #
I believe I was taking slack from members here (not you) for initially starting a bad feedback thread but I believe it is the impetus to get him to finally ship and answer my pm. I have not received the seat yet and pay no attention to usps tracking #s because they rarely update them but I am sure he did ship it........

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
I would say to take a pic of the orginal shipping receipt, leave only partial address and partial names on it so we can recognize it, this way it validates when you actually tried to ship it the first time?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would say to take a pic of the orginal shipping receipt, leave only partial address and partial names on it so we can recognize it, this way it validates when you actually tried to ship it the first time?
If he tried to ship it when he said and it sat at the post office for insufficient shipping $$$ then the original shipping label with date will still be on the package. I WILL BE THE MORE THAN HAPPY to post up that info and give him credit for it. I think most people on here including him are missing the point of all of this. I just want my seat. Nothing more nothing less. I will be happy when i get it and hold no grudges. If it doesn't have an older shipping label on it I will feel no need to post it and prove him wrong or anything else like that but I would be more than happy to show you all if I am wrong. I am not looking to ruin anyones credibility on this or any other forum.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
137 Posts
UPDATE
The seat came today and is in very good condition. If anyone thinks my starting a thread in this forum was to bad mouth Mallamo for shits and giggles I will now show you the reason. AFTER I started that thread he FINALLY shipped me my seat so say whatever you want but in my mind it is a shame I had to resort to posting the initial thread to get it shipped. Mallomo thanks for the seat it is worth the asking price, ride safe!

Here is the proof my thread worked to get seat shipped.

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
That good to hear, at least this can all be closed up now. Delayed....but sh*t happens and you got the product and are happy with it.

LOL @ doucher.... If I were in your position, I would change my track name to "Da doucher" haha.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts