Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my ECU flashed to have the autoblipper enabled however when I received the ECU back there still is no way to turn on the autoblipper on the DASH. I have had another 2016 with the autoblipper and you could turn it on or off on the dash. Any one else have this experience? The tuning guys says they definitely enabled in the ECU.

·
R.I.P. REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
No, the dash will never show the indication in street mode. The downshift indication is only there if the dash is set to race mode. There is no control for that feature through the settings or instrument cluster. If it's reflashed active, it's always on regardless of what is shown by the icon on the dash. The down arrow for that is only in the race mode for the display, and that also has to be flashed to enable that. So, don't worry about the little arrow and forget about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys for the answer that clears that up. My other 2016 did have the kit ecu installed before it was stolen and was in race mode. here she is before it was taken from me.
Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the information I did not know that either that the ecu needs to be flashed for gp shift. I will be asking them to enable the race dash and gp shift.
thanks

·
R.I.P. REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,945 Posts
Thanks for the information I did not know that either that the ecu needs to be flashed for gp shift. I will be asking them to enable the race dash and gp shift.
thanks
The reflash only reverses the sensor direction. You still need to mechanically reverse the linkage somehow. If you use a bellcrank configuration for the GP shift, you leave the sensor direction stock. The quickshift is reversed as well. Keep that in mind.

Off the grid

Reactions: jd41
1 - 11 of 11 Posts