Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
The Pace
7,243 Posts
Didn't sound loud but really have to be there. Use ear plugs; crap, I do even around the house when the wife does dork TV stuff.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yes it is reflashed and custom tuned using Woolich software to the exhaust. I'm very happy with the last reflash a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
short cans sound like crap
Sound quality over quantity
Good luck with it
Not all shorty exhausts are built the same. Everyone has there own opinion. This exhaust is better than stainless steel and titanium. It is also lighter than stainless steel and titanium, and thinner. And it dissipates heat quicker than stainless steel and titanium. It is not easy to work with but Austin Racing got it right. The exhaust has laser welds and everything is done by hand. This product is not mass produced by machines and sat on the selves, they are made to order. I get compliments everywhere I go.

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
683 Posts
I went with Graves and I have to say I'm very impressed. Titanium body, full carbon canister. Loud and throaty when you get on and no annoying drone. No need for a tune unless you like to do this... which I do ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
I went with Graves and I have to say I'm very impressed. Titanium body, full carbon canister. Loud and throaty when you get on and no annoying drone. No need for a tune unless you like to do this... which I do ;)
On our bikes, there is a big need for a tune if it's a cat delete system. I got a 9 hp gain with a "3/4 system" (slip on, cat delete) and tune.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what do you consider the "superior" aspects to be with Inconel as the material for a motorcycle exhaust?

I understand that it can withstand high temps and has more corrosion prevention than the other materials. But it is very difficult to work with and much more expensive. And I've not seen very much in terms of weight comparison. So in my feeble head, putting a more expensive exhaust on a motorcycle that will get scratched up or damaged when it falls over doesn't make much sense. Especially if it's going to possibly weigh more, be obnoxiously loud, not produce a big power gain, and doesn't look good on the bike. :headshake:

But glad you're happy with it and that's what's important!
Can you tell me what you're running. I have a 2021 zx10r and am going low budget Hindle from Canada or all in with the austin racing from the Uk. No doubt the austin racing is way meaner and so much nicer. What do you recommend??

21 - 31 of 31 Posts