Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been on here for a little while now as a member:eek:ccasion1. Had the pleasure of meetings a few local south florida 10r members:thumbsup:

Well I wanted to see whats going on with some members threw out the state:eek:ccasion1 Seeing if one weekend maybe a sunday we could setup a solid ride. I know by me there isn't enough to offer :lol: But I know the west coast and central guys have some better loops with cough cough corners:wink::thumbsup:

Give me a shout, and lets throw around some ideals and ride:helmet:

·
Registered
653 Posts
im down, let me know when and where and ill b there

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet guys, I have two buddies that will role out for sure!

When= I'll come up with that here soon enough...Have to work it out with work:lol:

Where= I was hoping you guys knew some good solid loops with sweepers and corners! Dont get me wrong, florida is flat as a pancake but there are some areas with corners lol! And most are in and around central florida! But lets brain storm on area! If anything hit me up with a pm guys and lets work something out!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Where abouts are you guys thinking? Im in NY now but i am moving down to Daytona beach August 16th. Should be there by the 18th.

·
Registered
653 Posts
best place to ride in central fl is around lake county. up around sugar loaf mtn. i ride the area all the time. i can lead through the area if everyones ok with that.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I would like to meet up and ride. I'm normally on the east side of Orlando. I do the Christmas run, not great but it will do. Always heard about the Sugarloaf area but never been there. If my job permits me to be home I would like to join in!

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^I'm down for anything thats not just a straight rode for 50 miles cause I'm hauling up north that way 150+ miles already lol

·
Registered
653 Posts
well there are some new fl members that have recently joined zx10r.net that might want to join in on the ride. so has anyone come up with a date yet?

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^Thats what I'm wanting to know...the DATE! I know I started it but I would like some feedback from everyone!

I have a couple buddies on there 10r's making the trip no doubt, I know they would be down for something like this! So lets see.....

How about AUGUST 29TH which is a sunday! We could do a 9-10am ride giving enough time for people coming from different area's to get there! I have a 120+ mile haul on the turnpike!

Lets see what you guys think?

·
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey hey

bluelightnin Hey man if you have a route lets do it...My thing is I want corners lol, south florida has nothing besides this little 60 mile loop I found:rolleyes:

new member in tampa here would def be down for this!
:thumbsup: Yeah I really want to get this thing going so we can do it...I've yet to meet most of the florida members so it would be cool:thumbsup:

You guys tell me...
When: AUGUST 29TH 9-10am
Where: Brainstorm but bluelightnin pm me man!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
653 Posts
sounds good, so aug 29th. yes i have some pretty decent routes i ride with quite a bit of curves. as much as you can get from fl anyways. but i dont want to have to lead the entire ride. i would like to fall to the back at some point to play around some. now for where to meet. i know some good spots that would be easy for everyone to find..

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,178 Posts
Subscribed. Waiting on more details for ride location and such, but I'd like to join in on the fun as well.

·
Registered
653 Posts
so how about on aug 29th everyone meet at denny's on I-4 and hwy 27 in davenport. thats about as easy as a place i can think of for everyone to find. ill be there at 9 am for anyone who wants to have an egg. we'll say KSU @ 10:30. then we will head into lake county to run the sugar loaf area and then off to where ever anyone else wants to go. does this sound good for everyone?????

·
Registered
129 Posts
might be in on this

1 - 20 of 219 Posts