Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ANyone in NEW JERSEY WANTS TO MEET UP AND RIDE, THEN LET ME KNOW!!! Where always with a bunch of people just chillaxing and everything. lemme know.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I would love to for sure, but being i have no clue the "TYPE" of riders you guys are i am very skeptical on this one.
Anyways if we are talking leisurely ride with noone doing dumb shit and drawing attention i would say i can see what i can do on this.

Where you located and where you planning on riding to?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
where and time?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tomorrow were gunna meet up at the wawa on rt18 south in oldbridge right by raceway park if you guys know where that is. and where just gunna take a nice cruise, u'll obviously get ur one or 2 idiots that will do a wheelie or something, but other than that we ride with pretty decent guys.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Back in Jersey for a few weeks, looking to ride with some good ppl. Will be picking up the 08 next week and will breaking her in between showers if the ground is dry. Jersey folks send me a Pm and we can exchange numbers. Oh Im in central NJ right near englishtown racetrack.

Ken

·
Registered
344 Posts
PM sent Gpaw

Hey Jersey guys plan on picking up the 08 tomorrow not sure how the weather is gonna hold but I will be riding every chance I get over the next couple of weeks or so, while I am on break.

Ken

1 - 8 of 8 Posts