Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was gifted some Attack rearsets for my bike, and slapped them on and took them for a spin this last weekend at Chuckwalla. Took me a day to figure out there were a few settings (kit ECU) that I needed to change from my old rearsets, but finally got all of that figured out with some help, and map reloaded and things were working - ish.

Upshifting was fine, but downshifting it was not "sensitive" enough - had to be pretty exact circumstances to get it to actually blip and get the gear. Didn't bang the transmission, just wouldn't blip at all. Not much shifting I was needing to do at my pace, and it was okay, but not where I want it.

Just looking for what voltages people have set up with the Kit ECU specifically with these rearsets, as my old rearsets were fine with the numbers I was using. I know I can play around with it, but some ideas of what others have found works would be a nice starting point.

Vortex GP rearsets may be similar as well.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My shift down judgement voltage (low) is 2.70 and (high) is 3.59. I'm not using the OEM sensor or attack rearsets however, using cordona and evol technology. I got to these values by starting a monitoring session in the kit ecu software and adding the shift sensor output value to be monitored and pressing on the shifter pedal with a normal amount of force to see what it was outputting and then adjusted accordingly. Takes a little trial and error.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My shift down judgement voltage (low) is 2.70 and (high) is 3.59. I'm not using the OEM sensor or attack rearsets however, using cordona and evol technology. I got to these values by starting a monitoring session in the kit ecu software and adding the shift sensor output value to be monitored and pressing on the shifter pedal with a normal amount of force to see what it was outputting and then adjusted accordingly. Takes a little trial and error.
Thanks, I'm still learning the software and how to use it, didn't even really realize this was an option LOL, may just play around with it in that way a bit. It's winter here now, so I have some time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts