Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rear sets are my next mod. Attacks are sweet! I did some research and found someone who said installing Attacks on a 2005 was a pain (something about the stock brake line being to short and having to grind something off the stock linkage??). I know Attacks do not have the rear brake light (however I did see ways you can still use the switch by mounting it to the back of the bracket and using a hole in the lever with a few washers and hex bolts). Not sure it is that important since I almost never use my rear brake without the front.

Those of ya that have the Attacks on your 05, what was the install like? I am thinking the guy that was complaining about the install got an "early version" and hopefully Attack worked the bugs out by now.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
when i put my attacks on about a year ago, they just bolted right on if i remember correctly, i never mounted the brake light switch so maybe someone else will chime in on that.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
10roller said:
when i put my attacks on about a year ago, they just bolted right on if i remember correctly, i never mounted the brake light switch so maybe someone else will chime in on that.
:+1:
No issues whatsoever on my '04. Best rearsets I've ever had.

·
Registered
30 Posts
sorry to revive a dead thread but i figured it was better than starting another one,

i also have a first gen and am down to either attack or lightech rearsets.

does anyone have pictures of them on their first gens? the pictures ive seen of the attacks are not always the same.. some looking better than others..

any help is appreciated, ill keep searching in the meantime
thanks!

·
Registered
541 Posts
sorry to revive a dead thread but i figured it was better than starting another one,

i also have a first gen and am down to either attack or lightech rearsets.

does anyone have pictures of them on their first gens? the pictures ive seen of the attacks are not always the same.. some looking better than others..

any help is appreciated, ill keep searching in the meantime
thanks!
http://www.kawiforums.com/sale-general/65373-fs-attack-rearsets-04-05-zx-10r-300-a.html

You can get them in black as well as the shown hard anodized. Love mine, like works of art.
http://www.indysuperbikes.com/Rearsets__Accessories_Attack_Performance_Rearsets_Kawasaki_ZX10R_page_1_c_25757.html Pretty good price, might get them cheaper if you looked a bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts