Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
HAHAHA JUST MY LUCK I just got a pair last week!!! :sad: Bump for a great price!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Good Deal for someone! I should probably wait on buying clip ons. Several other items I "need" first.

Are these the 7 degree or 9 degree angle?

I may have a little too much fun at the grown up halloween party tonite and make a late night purchase!:spit:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I would def be interested in the Green Samco hose kit!.......shoot me a pm if and when ya decide to sell MM!!...........and thanks for your help with the programmer!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Dman to late to cancel my order ont he clip-ons, so someone is indeed getting a great deal and attack parts are top notch wihtout a doubt

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have decided to put these Attack Clip On's up for sale as I have no intent of using them. They are a GREAT design. The best I have seen.

They come with a spare set of bars as well. A $25.00 value.

They are 50MM. I have not installed a set of these but it appears you will need to fabricate some sort of bracket for the reservoir. My guess is there are dozens of people here that have done that already and will know what to do.

ATTACK is very proud of their Clip On's based on what they charge for them.

I am asking $150.00 shipped to the lower 48 US States, and $165.00 to anywhere else.

First person to send PayPal payment and replies "Payment SENT" gets them.

[email protected] (PayPal address)

If they sell over the weekend they will ship out Monday and you will get a tracking #.

This was to be my last mod, but I have grown mod weary. I just want to ride, so someone will get a great deal.

Thanks,
why arent you using them?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I just ordered that hanger a few days ago.

Wish that cowl was Black! That thing will be gone soon...

I may post up my wifes Vanson leather jacket and Tecknic pants for sale. I gotta check with her first, but I doubt she'll buy another bike. I will PM you the sizes if your interested. Bought in 03, but in Perfect condition. Gotta keep the ladies safe too!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
If the wheels are for sale, I would be interested in seeing what you want for them with the discs (if you still have the discs then).

Also, if you decide to sell them, would you sell the rear seperate?

I probably won't be online much longer. Have a party to go to tonight.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I will roll it outside Sunday (should be sunny) and make some pix. I am normally not into "decals" but tried this. I dont like it though.

I actually don't mind the BST stickers that much, for some reason. They break up all the green and for some reason advertising for a 3K$+ part that you actually own seems like a little more sense than a energy drink, lol.

You got the best 08 around MM:thumbsup:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
damn i wish that hose kit was for a gen1....it would be paid for already!...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts