Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

i am yet to recvd my swag + wristband + hat
I have paid for everything on the 2aug first of all i paid for everything on the 1st and then rich emailed me and asked for an extra 5usd for shipping which i paypaled i have left 2 or 3 pms on richs and ysr account but no answer

can someone please help if not send me my money back

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I have heard and seen a lot of threads about it taking a "WHILE"....good luck, thats why I havent bought anything from the store...

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
You got mod-scammed! They're out filling their tanks right now thanks to you

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have heard and seen a lot of threads about it taking a "WHILE"....good luck, thats why I havent bought anything from the store...
well rich said he was about to ship my order he was just waiting on the 5 dollars and i paypaled him straight away and i have heard nothing

you try and help the site by supporting them and you get screwed

by the way i ordered a swag on another site 3 days later and i recvd that today
so this shows me where this place is going

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,796 Posts
Mods have nothing to do with this. Rich used to be the one that handled the orders, not sure about rigth now. YSR the banners :2cents: Mods dont control orders and shipping at all and get no money.

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,796 Posts
well rich said he was about to ship my order he was just waiting on the 5 dollars and i paypaled him straight away and i have heard nothing

you try and help the site by supporting them and you get screwed

by the way i ordered a swag on another site 3 days later and i recvd that todayso this shows me where this place is going
Yes sir :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well some body should be able to help

agreed luis we know which is this best place dont we

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Well I hate to keep bring it up but it doesnt surprise me, most of the regulars know my story when it comes my order....I have given up on it. You know Im not coming down on Rich or any of the other mods, but someone should be accountable for the orders on the site.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I hate to keep bring it up but it doesnt surprise me, most of the regulars know my story when it comes my order....I have given up on it. You know Im not coming down on Rich or any of the other mods, but someone should be accountable for the orders on the site.
well you have to come down on someone
money is not for free these days

i have a email in black and blue from rich saying my goods are ready to ship on the 2/08 just send me another 5usd which i did and its been month now and no pms no nothing

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
well way back when... the site used to be cool, i got my stuff asap.... i need new shit now, but im gonna wait and see... i dont wanna get the shaft too

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
well way back when... the site used to be cool, i got my stuff asap.... i need new shit now, but im gonna wait and see... i dont wanna get the shaft too
So Rich went from Cool to Not being Cool.....I don't think you know what your talking about it's the same person and now a Admin that does the same thing. The last I heard he is on a well deserved Vacation. Is Rich slow at times? Yes but he can also be fast with orders.

I also think the Mods have always responded Very Fast to let Rich know he needs to get an order out ASAP and that is usually by members that want to make it public first and not ask a Mod or PM the Admin.

Now if some of you want to turn this into a hate the site now then just leave no one is holding you back or I will just shut this thread down. It's not necessary what some of you are saying in this thread about swag. :headshake

bloo

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
and yeah the site used to be cool... did i piss anyone off by saying "not cool" or do you just wanna pick on me because i actually do... did care about the site, but it is what it is now and it was defiently better back years ago like it or not.

i think i had about 30+ pms sent to rich and ysr and i got nothing back, but thats not the topic at hand

and how is it bad that saying i dont wanna get shafted if i put a order into the site store for swag??? considering that almost everyone that has put an order into the site store had nothing nice to say.... :dontknow:

i have nothing against rich or ysr.... just, why dont i get answers??? plus if you really wanna kick me out, go ahead.... this is about the first time i posted in a real while...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bloo no body is bad mouthing the site but we are here trying to support the site and purchasing this stuff to raise money for the site and we are getting our money taken and we are recving in return how is that fair???

we i can only speak for myself when i say i have gone though the right procedures and i have emailed and pmed the mods with nothing in return so i thought public i might get a response

hope someone can help

Thanks Luck

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
and yeah the site used to be cool... did i piss anyone off by saying "not cool" or do you just wanna pick on me because i actually do... did care about the site, but it is what it is now and it was defiently better back years ago like it or not.

i think i had about 30+ pms sent to rich and ysr and i got nothing back, but thats not the topic at hand

and how is it bad that saying i dont wanna get shafted if i put a order into the site store for swag??? considering that almost everyone that has put an order into the site store had nothing nice to say.... :dontknow:

i have nothing against rich or ysr.... just, why dont i get answers??? plus if you really wanna kick me out, go ahead.... this is about the first time i posted in a real while...
I don't want to kick you out that's why I just said leave, maybe you can't do it yourself so you want me to do it for you. :dontknow:

As far as "considering that almost everyone that has put an order into the site store had nothing nice to say"....well then you have more information than me I don't even know who orders and at what volume. :heyyou:

Give it a rest man or maybe you do need a Vacation. :idea:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts