Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is the location in Little 5 points, some nights you see up to 150 bikes from sport bikes, cruisers, motards etc....lots of people comes out to this!!

great time and GREAT burgers!

·
Registered
90 Posts
its not going to be as nice tonight weather wise like last week but i can't go either way, got work to do.
i should be going next week for sure if it doesn't rain

·
Registered
90 Posts
so i made it out tonight with a few buddies of mine, we made it to the vortex around 10pm since we got together late. but it was a nice night to ride out and the weather that we where worried about did us good. i was looking for other zx-10's out there but i was the only one at the time. hope u hade a good ride as well

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes it was great you should send me your number so I could have called you...We all went over to turners field to watch some stunts an play around ....it was a blast

·
Registered
295 Posts
I live in dunwoody, I would be down to meet up for some burgers...or even go for a ride on the weekend. I don't have any riding buddies here...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I live in dunwoody, I would be down to meet up for some burgers...or even go for a ride on the weekend. I don't have any riding buddies here...
You're more then welcome to hang out with us, nothing crazy nor stupid just a good ride....I think a couple of us is planning on riding to the varsity , depending on weather say sunday? What free time you have to ride?
I am free Mon,Tues all day , and other days after 130 200.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts