Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to ATL right now. Were stopping in bama for tonight then headed into Atlanta Tom morning. All u local fuckers should come get wild for my bachelor party! If ur in the area and wanna help me celebrate hit me up 225-964-0303 and we can :eek:ccasion1

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Wish I could man. Have fun and stay outta trouble!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have fun...got it!

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Lol!!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:crackup: yeaaaaaaa buddy! If some of yall can get down there then yall can help capture some of the festivities on camera to add to the NWS section

·
Registered
112 Posts
be safe bro, and if that ass hole brother in law starts some shit, let him know he has a detroit ass kickin comin.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: shit even when he was a groomsman he wasn't invited lol

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Damn bro id love to meet u in hotlanta BUT my ol lady is taking me on a 4 day cruise for my birfday!!! Have a great time and remember pics with u in them are a no-no, NEVER LEAVE ANY EVIDENCE!!!!!! Lol

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:crackup: hahaha I won't!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol we were originally gonna go to Austin but switched it up

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gooooooo if they allowed flash photography idve given yall plenty of entertainment! They had some fiiiiiiine bitches at the oasis! This one Russian chick was the shiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Fuck I love this city!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
While I had an epic time last night, I can honestly say I would've much rathered going on a long ride with my friends. Ppl just don't understand what it's like to have a sport bike. I can get a wood just as easily on my 10 as I can with a strippers cooch in my face, but knowing that the same cooch was just in 50 other guys faces kinda ruins the quality of the cooch lmao but my 10, oh my sweet sweet BigCat, she gives a rush like no other!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have pic for NWS now! I forgot I was a ninja! Duh! Camera flash off!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Lol I used to work at the gentleman's good time oasis.... got some story's for ya when I get into town in late may.....

Your talking the one off Buford highway?

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha yea we were at theO! Were at cheetah now and I had like 20 but bouncer saw was behind me on 1 pic and I was like fuuuuuck busted lol made me delete em but I got a few still

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Put a rolled up dollar on the bar/counter top and make the dancer squat down and pick it up! Make them WORK for that dollar son!!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They won't! We tried they just wait till the end of the song to pick em up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts