Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
Looking to find info on who puts on trackdays at Road Atlanta. Planning on doing a trip next year and if schedules match up I'll bring the side chic and put her on the track.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
STT puts on several events there, but Road Atlanta sucks. That is a point and shoot track period. Twist the throttle to the stop, brake, turn, repeat and the biggest motor wins. That's all it is.... I mean it's always good to be on a track, but Barber Motorsports Park is only a couple hours away and it is a non-stop roller coaster of fun. Lots of technical turns and cambers to deal with and any size bike is going to be a challenge to put in good lap times on.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
STT puts on several events there, but Road Atlanta sucks. That is a point and shoot track period. Twist the throttle to the stop, brake, turn, repeat and the biggest motor wins. That's all it is.... I mean it's always good to be on a track, but Barber Motorsports Park is only a couple hours away and it is a non-stop roller coaster of fun. Lots of technical turns and cambers to deal with and any size bike is going to be a challenge to put in good lap times on.
Thanks! Biggest motor wins huh....nice!!....my big girl should do great out there...:grin2:
I welcome all info u have for trackdays as I hope to try doing different tracks. Either pm me site info/numbers or u can post it here. Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts