Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right, i did some work today on my 06 and that runs like a raped ape.:mrgreen::mrgreen: i know its time for a valve adjustment, but before i do i performed some upgrades today. i finally got my factory pro v-stacks, and PCIII (pre mapped for my mods) and i immediately put them on. along w/ new sparks plugs(pain in the ass),a fresh oil change, and removing the secondary butterflies. after i did all that i took the bike for a blast down the highway and ohh man i instantly got a grin from ear to ear. im so happy w/ my purchase and i cant wait to get it tuned on the dyno. lol sorry guys for the rant but it got me really happy considering my day started off shitty :helmet:
ps ill will be posting the map that i have now and after the tune if anyone is interested

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Congrats man, its awesome how year after year, day after day, these machines can consistantly amaze and put a smile on our faces, be safe man and stay off your avatar until youre done riding LOL

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats man, its awesome how year after year, day after day, these machines can consistantly amaze and put a smile on our faces, be safe man and stay off your avatar until youre done riding LOL
lol most definitely

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Jay, Dave up here in Harwinton.
I took my 10 out for the first time yesterday(sat).
Holy Crap!!!!!!!! I almost forgot how stupid quick these thing are.
A little odd with the clutch / brake setup but we can deal.
Pretty friggin liberaton. Call me

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
sweet, its amazing how well these things hold up

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
thats right, i did some work today on my 06 and that runs like a raped ape.:mrgreen::mrgreen: i know its time for a valve adjustment, but before i do i performed some upgrades today. i finally got my factory pro v-stacks, and PCIII (pre mapped for my mods) and i immediately put them on. along w/ new sparks plugs(pain in the ass),a fresh oil change, and removing the secondary butterflies. after i did all that i took the bike for a blast down the highway and ohh man i instantly got a grin from ear to ear. im so happy w/ my purchase and i cant wait to get it tuned on the dyno. lol sorry guys for the rant but it got me really happy considering my day started off shitty :helmet:
ps ill will be posting the map that i have now and after the tune if anyone is interested
Yeah, you need your bike to be faster.:lol::lol: Bussting on you man seems pretty damb fast last year too. You and Greg were killing the back roads. Glad the bike is running nice. You must have the suspension dialed in to cuz you were killing those corners. Cheers...:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, you need your bike to be faster.:lol::lol: Bussting on you man seems pretty damb fast last year too. You and Greg were killing the back roads. Glad the bike is running nice. You must have the suspension dialed in to cuz you were killing those corners. Cheers...:eek:ccasion1
yea i had alot of fun at the rotary by bear mtn, plus i gotta keep up w/ you guys on the 08's:thumbsup: i think we should get together again for another meet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts