Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Artist starves dog to death in the name of art!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2007, Costa Rican "artist" Guillermo Habacuc Vargas took a dog from the street, tied him to a rope in an art gallery and starved him to death as part of an art display. For several days the artist and visitors of the gallery watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony, until eventually he died. Not one visitor of the gallery did anything to help the poor dog...

More info can be found at http://www.theginblog.com/2007/10/ar...-animal-abuse/
(Warning- Graphic Pictures)

UNBELIEVABLY the Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American decided that the 'installation' was actually art and he has been invited to repeat his action for the biennial of 2008!!!

If you;d like to sign the petition to stop this asshole by going to http://www.petit

·
Registered
127 Posts
Artist starves dog to death in the name of art!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2007, Costa Rican "artist" Guillermo Habacuc Vargas took a dog from the street, tied him to a rope in an art gallery and starved him to death as part of an art display. For several days the artist and visitors of the gallery watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony, until eventually he died. Not one visitor of the gallery did anything to help the poor dog...

All I can say is that its a good thing I didn't visit that "art gallery"!!

Stories like this make me sad then MAD!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
What a freakin sicko. How could anyone even remotely consider that "art"? Why wouldn't any of the visitors to the exhibit do anything other than watch? I would like to introduce him to my department's newest German Sheperd K9 - that would teach him a new meaning to the word abuse. I'm no artist or into that scene at all but I did sign the petition against him.

·
Registered
272 Posts
That is freakin sick.Someone should defenatly put a rope around him and let him starve to death as a punishment.I just signed the petition and about 153,000 signed so far. I should hope that would be enough for cryin out loud

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Absolutely sick and pathetic, I don't know what the f*ck those people are thinking but you can sure as hell bet I would have kicked the window in and taken the dog away with me and if artist boy was there he would have gotten my size 13 along side his head a few times, sick f*ck! That kind of "art" should be banned and people who practice it taken out in the street and beat down

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I assume it's not in this Country, as many of you know Animal Cruelty can ruin a multi million dollar man, if you don't believe me ask Michael Vick. :wink:...also, step daughter came back from Iraq and she says dogs are the lowest of lowest no care for them whatsoever and we all know that in some countries they eat dog(China) and in some countries Cows are worshiped. It's a crazy world. :eek:

What a freakin sicko. How could anyone even remotely consider that "art"? Why wouldn't any of the visitors to the exhibit do anything other than watch? I would like to introduce him to my department's newest German Sheperd K9 - that would teach him a new meaning to the word abuse. I'm no artist or into that scene at all but I did sign the petition against him.
:+1:...my German Shepherd may not be a K9 but as you know he does K9 Type Training and would love for this SO called Artist to be the test dummy in his training............without the protection Arm. :idea:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Hopefully his next "masterpeice" will be him tied to a rock in the Mojave Desert.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
wtf is wrong with people. If I ran into this guy I'd shove my dick in his ass.

Huh? Did I read that right? :dontknow: I mean thatz terrible what that guy did to that dog. But damn I wouldn't wanna stick my dick in his ass to punish him. Why not just shoot him? :dontknow: I dunno man but that just sounds gay to me? :gay::gay: For whatever reason to even ponder the thought of sticking your rod in another mans asshole is gay straight up! Your wifey or girl should be disturbed or worried about this comment! :headshake

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Did you just say what 's wrong with people and then say you'd stick your dick in his ass!? WTF is right!! :lol: :bitchslap :gay:

lmao!!!!:+1::+2::crackup:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts