Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife got a ticket for our dog running loose while I was deployed, she went to court, and I guess she had another court date, to give her time to pay the fine and whatnot...she had a car accident, had a bad concussion, and forgot when her court date was, and she missed it...sheriff's came by today, left a note stating she had a warrant for her arrest now, and to go down to the courthouse, or call this number asap...
Not sure what's gonna happen, I've never been to jail or had a warrant for my arrest.
If she goes down to court complex tomorrow, are they going to arrest her, will she go to jail? We have kids, and I start green platoon on Monday for special operations aviation...dont know what the Fuck is gonna happen???
Her ticket was like $200, charge was "dog at large"

When in doubt, turn to the zx10 forum, lol...

Oh yeah, had some things come up which left me broke, so I have no money to bail her out...
Wtf to do??????????

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Just have her turn her self in, If she doesn't have a prior record, they should let her out with a no bail within a few hours with a new court date.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Contact the judges office that placed the warrant for her arrest.. Explain to them the situation and ask them to reset it for court so you can plead your case...

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We'll try to take care of it tomorrow morning...on a good note, a member here hooked me up a front sprocket -1, so if she does go to jail, I should have some free time to put that ish on without her nagging the hell out of me about spending more time with my bike than her....lmao

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
We'll try to take care of it tomorrow morning...on a good note, a member here hooked me up a front sprocket -1, so if she does go to jail, I should have some free time to put that ish on without her nagging the hell out of me about spending more time with my bike than her....lmao
:badteeth: maybe she should ask the Judge to take you in. :heyyou::idea::wink:

NO jail time should happen for this just show up and get ready for an extension or payment plan is all.

bloo

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
lol :asshole:

:beer2:

·
Registered
265 Posts
as others have stated, have her turn herself in to the judges. doesn't matter whether or not they assigned the warrant. they'll take the fact that she turned herself in as credibility to return for her court date.

i got in a fight in 2006 (soph year of college) at a party and got charged with burglary. i had an arrest warrant and a $30,000 bond but turned myself in and the judge let me go with my word to return for court dates. lol. she'll be alright!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
it is a bench warrant. Before i went to Iraq i got a speeding ticket. i mailed in the payment but they didn't get it. so i had a warrant out for me. my mom paid an extra $300 to keep me able to drive when i got back but i had to clear it up when i got back. so the most that will happen is you can get them to not arrest anyone and just pay the extra cash unless you have another reason why you couldn't make it.

what happen to me is everything was refunded and cleared up when i got back. no arrests, no extra cash for me, and they dropped that charges. good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
good luck with the court thing man. no advice on that here but i do have some advice on the green platoon thing. have fun with the telephone poles and i hope they still let you guys play in the mud.

make sure you have enough epson salt and beer for hand to hand combat week. ppct is awesome and so i weapons week

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the insight into this matter, knew I could count on the 10r.net folks...
My wife said last night "call your dad, he's a lawyer", and I said "nah, I'll just post a new thread, they'll know what to do" she said I'm an idiot, lol...
Seriously though, we'll get it it worked out this morning one way or another, and I'll let you know how everything works out.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good luck with the court thing man. no advice on that here but i do have some advice on the green platoon thing. have fun with the telephone poles and i hope they still let you guys play in the mud.

make sure you have enough epson salt and beer for hand to hand combat week. ppct is awesome and so i weapons week
Already know all about the logs, and yeah, you definitely get down in the mud....but I'm really looking forward to the trench that's filled with watt that's now about 45 degrees and only getting colder...I keep telling myself, its only 5 weeks!

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
TMy wife said last night "call your dad, he's a lawyer", and I said "nah, I'll just post a new thread, they'll know what to do" she said I'm an idiot, lol...
She'd be right! :heyyou:

But ya...this is nothing to worry about if you get it taken care of. But still best to call pops. :cool:

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
sorry man i just saw this. shoot me a pm if you have any questions, or if you have'nt already taken care of it.

·
Registered
774 Posts
does she like gurls too? jail could be fun.
jail aint nothing but a stinky time out:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Already know all about the logs, and yeah, you definitely get down in the mud....but I'm really looking forward to the trench that's filled with watt that's now about 45 degrees and only getting colder...I keep telling myself, its only 5 weeks!

good to some things never change and i hope they never change green platoon. it will be a long 5 weeks but the best training you will ever recieve

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Hey man if ya really need help ... YB legal and myself can hook u up:wink:
G luck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts