Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello: Ok people from the other side of the lake hows that I keep seeing that you guys have ARLEN NESS suits but I been looking here in the USA and can't find nothing or nobody that sells them
QUESTION :idea:
:eek:t: how can Iget a hold of 1 and are they that good :dontknow:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I think these are the best suits with Dainese...

And yep looks like they're only available in Ol'Europe

my 0.02

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I would love to get one of these suits. Looked all over the WWW for info nothing available here in the USA that I could find.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
MAN "O" MAN..Love that green...My hanger, heal guard and bike would go good with that suit! (I have his dragon as a hanger and heal guard)

·
Registered
553 Posts
If you are only interested in the green then you will have to go with Arlen Ness, but the suit is a Motogp titanium suit. Arlen Ness, MotoGP and Berik are the same suit but with different color schemes. The suits seem to be pretty roomy in the waist, I had to take mine back.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OmegaX said:
If you are only interested in the green then you will have to go with Arlen Ness, but the suit is a Motogp titanium suit. Arlen Ness, MotoGP and Berik are the same suit but with different color schemes. The suits seem to be pretty roomy in the waist, I had to take mine back.

what do you mean take it back

·
Registered
553 Posts
EAST-LOS I only weigh about 150lbs with a 32inch waist. The waist on the suit was too big for me even with my back protector on. I loved the suit it seemed like it was well made. It fit everywhere except the waist. So I had to return it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts