Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I post up another 1 of are Ark rides if any of you are interested.
Pm Trackaddict he has all of the details this ride.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Haven't heard of any talks about BBBQ in Fayetteville... it started yesterday and goes until Sat., supposed to be around 100,000 bikes this year!! Being unemployed I can see alot more of it this year. Last night there was alot of folks but everyday it picks up. I plan on taking some pics tonight so if all works out I'll share some in the next couple days. If you've never been, you should plan a little trip...good food, good riding, and good peeps

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting ready for our Arkansas ride 9 of going so far.Gonna be a Good time 3-08 ZX10R's, 1-06 Zx10R ,1- ZX6R,2 Gsxr 1000's,1 Yamaha R1 & 1-Aprillia.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
42 Posts
Where are you meeting / riding to/from???

Where are you staying?

What sort of pace will the ride be?

Do you plan to ride push mtn. 341?

Curious minds want to know!!

Do you mind having one more ZX10 along??

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Staying in Harrison
Pretty quick pace in places...
Yes to 341, 123 , 9 and several others
No problem. Meet us in Harrison at 8am or Jasper at 8:30

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pm sent.If you havent talked to trackaddict via pm allready

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5 hrs will be heading to Arkansas for some Goooood riding & hopefully meeting up with some other 10R owners from the board!!:thumbsup:Got the 08 equipped with video as well as Trackaddicts Zx6r Trackbike that is now Street ready!:crackup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
5 hrs will be heading to Arkansas for some Goooood riding & hopefully meeting up with some other 10R owners from the board!!:thumbsup:Got the 08 equipped with video as well as Trackaddicts Zx6r Trackbike that is now Street ready!:crackup:
Made it home to Mt. home on Fri. and planed on making the short ride to Harrison Sat. morn. to meet you all but the radar showed it was raining pretty good in the Jasper area Sat. Morn so I rode south and then east before returning to Illinois on Sun. Sorry I did not get to meet you all I was looking forward to it.
I will be down there again on Oct. 24-26

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Made it home to Mt. home on Fri. and planed on making the short ride to Harrison Sat. morn. to meet you all but the radar showed it was raining pretty good in the Jasper area Sat. Morn so I rode south and then east before returning to Illinois on Sun. Sorry I did not get to meet you all I was looking forward to it.
I will be down there again on Oct. 24-26
Should have stuck it out.Weather cleared up rode over 200 miles Saturday & Sunday rode aprox 115 miles would have rode longer but the rear tires on some of the bikes couldnt take it any more so we had to cut the ride shorter.:crackup:
Great time that's for sure.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Should have stuck it out.Weather cleared up rode over 200 miles Saturday & Sunday rode aprox 115 miles would have rode longer but the rear tires on some of the bikes couldnt take it any more so we had to cut the ride shorter.:crackup:
Great time that's for sure.
When ever I come down there I always have on a new set of tires,
when we do a club ride (STLAR.com) to Arkansas, we tell all that want to come to have new tires or dont show up. Those roads there are like sandpaper:love10:and your tires dont get much rest!!

hope to see you next time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts