Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone intersted & riding with a few of us were going to get together Oct 15-17 weekend in Eureka springs Arkansas for a ride, good roads & a whole lot of fun will more than likely stay at Carolyns Ozark Swiss Inn usually share rooms keeps the cost down on average a room runs 40.00 & 4 can share a room comfortably.reservation # is 1-800-833-8450 or http://www.carolynsozarkswissinn.com/ for more info.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm sure the Razorback contingent will welcome you. I may try and overnight with you guys this year so we can shoot the bull as much as we ride.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure the Razorback contingent will welcome you. I may try and overnight with you guys this year so we can shoot the bull as much as we ride.
Sweet sounds like a plan Chris! Always good to sit around & shoot the bull!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
364 Posts
Arkriders has a ride thru Newton County Sept 25th. If I am lucky we'll ghost in and out before the fuzz catches wind...

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talked to my attorney last week and he said we got a check from the lady's Ins. Co. from the accident. Said he needs to get value of the bike and the receipts for all the accessories together and I should have a check soon. Still waiting for my Ins. Co. to respond to his demand letter.

So if I have a replacement by then I'm in.

BTW how much did the spring ride set you back?
Sweet dave!! Hope all goes well Brother!!
Well The Spring ride stuff is still in the works They changed Prosocuters & our Lawyer is friends with the new prosecuter so hopefully it works out better for us.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arkriders has a ride thru Newton County Sept 25th. If I am lucky we'll ghost in and out before the fuzz catches wind...
Yeah have fun with that Chris make sure you plan some alternate rutes if not.lmao Atleast they cant sight ya for speeding since the Sheriff's dont have radar in that county.lol

·
Registered
364 Posts
Apparently they can charge you with whatever they can get away with...At least in red neck county. Ride faster, I hear banjoes!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Apparently they can charge you with whatever they can get away with...At least in red neck county. Ride faster, I hear banjoes!
Hahahahahahahaha Aint that the truth!! Well 1 year probation for Jason & I in Newton County:thumbsup: Have to keep it on the DL there now.hahahahahaha

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol be careful guys sounds like alot of fun
Yeah we are usually pretty carefull other than the 4 tickets I got awhile back.hahahahah All is Good Im not gonna complain for as long as we been riding down South.:wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts