Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is around the Ark area a few of us from Mo are planning a ride & are meeting in Harrison Ark should be getting to Harrison Friday afternoon.Possible 8 of us going 7 for sure.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
YEA MAN! Can't wait!

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
We just got back from down there last weekend, its an awsome place to ride,you guys have to take 74 east out of jasper,it turns into hiway 123 and goes south,it is sooooo badass,also the pig trail is no slouch either

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We just got back from down there last weekend, its an awsome place to ride,you guys have to take 74 east out of jasper,it turns into hiway 123 and goes south,it is sooooo badass,also the pig trail is no slouch either
Ya we go down their atleast once a month 2 ride 341,215,123,74,86 & 123 are all awsome rd's as well. We usually stay in Eurika sprngs at the Ozark Swiss Inn but this time we are going to stay in Harrison Ark.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man I didn't realize all you guys were from around here. I guess I wasn't paying attention :heyyou:
Ya we are 3 hrs North of Ark.:mrgreen: Worth the Drive everytime!!!!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Ya we go down their atleast once a month 2 ride 341,215,123,74,86 & 123 are all awsome rd's as well. We usually stay in Eurika sprngs at the Ozark Swiss Inn but this time we are going to stay in Harrison Ark.
341,we took that a few years ago and i couldnt remember what it was called but after you mentioned it now i remember,that road is badass too. We will be going back down the second weekend in october it would be alot of fun to meet up down there if you interested

·
Registered
362 Posts
You guys are starting to make me miss my college days at the U of A. Just wished I had a bike back then to enjoy those roads.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Close to home.

It's cool to see you guys are close enough to my home town. I would like to hook up with you guys on the next ride. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
341,we took that a few years ago and i couldnt remember what it was called but after you mentioned it now i remember,that road is badass too. We will be going back down the second weekend in october it would be alot of fun to meet up down there if you interested
Sure pm me or trackaddict when you decide to go or you can go on maximumkc.com and pm me their as well OOZX9INER.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm in Warrensburg. I'll fix my sig. Post up a ride report when you get back. I won't get to make it this time.
You can go to maximumkc.com & find some of our Arkansas ride reports in the event section & I think pics are posted up in the multimedia section as well if not browse the board. I am 00ZX9INER on that board & trackaddict is hyprspd7 if I spelled it correctly.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's cool to see you guys are close enough to my home town. I would like to hook up with you guys on the next ride. :thumbsup:
That's fine always looking forward to riding with another 10 owner!!
We should be getting to Harrison hopefully around noon if not sooner & some other friends will be ariving Saturday morn sometime.Pm trackaddict or I if you want to meet up & ride with us this wknd.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts