Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
The seller is "lpusa". Further investigation shows the seller to be Lockhart Phillips USA. I would say the product is legit, but being as it is LP, good luck. That company will NEVER see any of my money.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
The seller is "lpusa". Further investigation shows the seller to be Lockhart Phillips USA. I would say the product is legit, but being as it is LP, good luck. That company will NEVER see any of my money.
I actually jsut bought something from LP USA off ebay a couple of weeks ago, I got two of the Gilles ACM Titanium Axle Lcoknuts. I paid 40$ a piece, about half price for what they list. I used BIN< and typed in X2 for the quanity, well a package showed up at my door 3 days later from Ca (Very fast) but only one nut was in there, I immediatly called them, and they were very understanding and helpfull, the guy I talked to said they would ship one out to me immdeiatley. I can understand how that would get messed up, as most guys probably would not order two of those. And sure enough three days later the other axle nut ws at my door.

Just thought I would share my LP USA story, just the facts.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What happened with your incident? I have a month till the track so if I ordered here soon I'm sure it would get here before hand hopefully.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I will take one for the team and get them, and write a review cause he seems to have a lot.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Those are the old style Gilles rearsets.... no doubt. They're probably just trying to clear the old stock at this point :badteeth:

Good deal for the set though. :) Their eBay feedback isn't the best... usually wrong items and slow shipping/communication.... but I've seen a whole lot worse. Let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
781 Posts
For the chain adjusters? If not can you pm me the link lol.
Yeah for the chain adjusters http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72234

Im not a fan of gilles, the look nice but do not crash well. I have a friend of mine who had just put the new vcr's on his r1 and it tipped over and the left one broke. The old style are sturdier. IMHO go with vortex or woodcraft.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah for the chain adjusters http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72234

Im not a fan of gilles, the look nice but do not crash well. I have a friend of mine who had just put the new vcr's on his r1 and it tipped over and the left one broke. The old style are sturdier. IMHO go with vortex or woodcraft.
Yeah after I read through that other posting, I think I will wait a few days and hopefully I can find a used set of one of those two brands. Those are what I was looking at in the beginning I just wanted to keep the price down some.

·
Registered
781 Posts
i only track now and have layed down 2x on vortex... i have woodcraft now because of hook ups but vortex crashed extremely well. You can also replace every part on a vortex rear set.

·
Registered
191 Posts
leland,

those are the real thing...I got a set last week from lpusa....I paid a little more but they came in the original box with manual and warranty card.
They used to ask $375 shipped, I got them for $300 shipped and now they are $265 shipped....good deal.

racer155

Attachments

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
...it's about the same deal you can get from the sponsors here... minus a few bucks in shipping. ;) Though, that's without the 3 piece pedals. The neat thing about the woodcraft 'sets is that you can use/reuse the stock shift/brake leversif you want.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts