Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
for your information, Pakistan is one of the best sports products manufacture country.
Of course it is. You can afford much better quality raw textiles when you get to use Child Labor for 20 hours a day for a couple rupees....

It was also the Hide & Go Seek Terrorist edition World Champion until 2011 when the USA decided to play too.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
636 Posts
Really? Sounds odd. Fact is that leather has better resistance to abrasion than Kevlar especially under heat which is what you would experience on a slide. Kevlar has its place and if done right, ie..seemless on the ass and all the way down the legs and a mixture of felt and twill, Kevlar can hold its own, I bought a 20 yard roll of the shit to see into my normal designer jeans because of that, problem is Kevlar is a pita to see properly since the cloth will come unraveled and most sergers can't properly cut the edge clean. Eventually I'll make it work, for now there is the pair of no longer manufactured leather Jean style pants I wear as much as possible when riding.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Really? Sounds odd. Fact is that leather has better resistance to abrasion than Kevlar especially under heat which is what you would experience on a slide. Kevlar has its place and if done right, ie..seemless on the ass and all the way down the legs and a mixture of felt and twill, Kevlar can hold its own, I bought a 20 yard roll of the shit to see into my normal designer jeans because of that, problem is Kevlar is a pita to see properly since the cloth will come unraveled and most sergers can't properly cut the edge clean. Eventually I'll make it work, for now there is the pair of no longer manufactured leather Jean style pants I wear as much as possible when riding. View attachment 443784
sound good, i think leather jeans washing issue?

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
636 Posts
sound good, i think leather jeans washing issue?
Yeah a lil bit. I have the dianese leather care kit for my race suit and use it on my pants most of the time. The other thing I do is occasionally (not asking for input and don't care what anyone elses opinion on this part is, just saying what I do and know works for me without any I'll effects) is I will fill my bath tub up with cold water and a tiny bit of conditioner. I will dip the pants in there and gently rub them with a sea sponge. No cleaner or anything else harsh. Then I'll take them out and will rub some leather conditioner into them while wet. Hang them and let them dry with a fan in the room but not aiming at them. Every few hours I'll go and pull on the legs and kinda stretch them a bit. They usually dry in a day. When they are almost completely dry I hit them with lotion. Believe it or not. This is my second pair of these pants and had I not had the first pair cut off by the EMT after a wreck I would still be rocking that pair. They never cracked or lost their suppleness. I just don't do it that often. Most of the time a simple baby wipe will remove any crap that may get on them. So yeah pain in the ass to clean but well worth it. Did you know that uv light degrades Kevlar extremely rapidly and that denim still allows uv light to penetrate and do said degridation to the underlying Kevlar fabric...food for thought

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yeah a lil bit. I have the dianese leather care kit for my race suit and use it on my pants most of the time. The other thing I do is occasionally (not asking for input and don't care what anyone elses opinion on this part is, just saying what I do and know works for me without any I'll effects) is I will fill my bath tub up with cold water and a tiny bit of conditioner. I will dip the pants in there and gently rub them with a sea sponge. No cleaner or anything else harsh. Then I'll take them out and will rub some leather conditioner into them while wet. Hang them and let them dry with a fan in the room but not aiming at them. Every few hours I'll go and pull on the legs and kinda stretch them a bit. They usually dry in a day. When they are almost completely dry I hit them with lotion. Believe it or not. This is my second pair of these pants and had I not had the first pair cut off by the EMT after a wreck I would still be rocking that pair. They never cracked or lost their suppleness. I just don't do it that often. Most of the time a simple baby wipe will remove any crap that may get on them. So yeah pain in the ass to clean but well worth it. Did you know that uv light degrades Kevlar extremely rapidly and that denim still allows uv light to penetrate and do said degridation to the underlying Kevlar fabric...food for thought
you don't have dry machine where you can dry our suit, about Kevlar i have not too much knowledge.

·
Registered
6 Posts
When racers start wearing kevlar instead of leather or kangaroo leather I will as well. i always wear leather suit and have crash tested on track as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
When racers start wearing kevlar instead of leather or kangaroo leather I will as well. i always wear leather suit and have crash tested on track as well.
you are great it's good to always wear bike safety gear

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Ban this douche. Trying to scam for free advertising of their products. This is on almost all VerticleScope forums. Admins, push this up the chain.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Ban this douche. Trying to scam for free advertising of their products. This is on almost all VerticleScope forums. Admins, push this up the chain.

so funy, i am not share any products from here,

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
636 Posts
you don't have dry machine where you can dry our suit, about Kevlar i have not too much knowledge.
If you dry leather too quickly it will shrink and can crack. I let it take it's sweet time and condition it along the way to keep it supple and looking new. Put leather in a clothes dryer and destroy the leather

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
636 Posts
you are working about my thread and search my thread you are so smart, but i am not scammer any solid reason to ban me from this forum ?
Dude, if you are a zx10r rider then this forum is for you, if you used to have it maybe are thinking about getting it even have a friend that has one, this forum is for you. Hell even if you are just here as a vendor, that's fine too, there is a vendor area and like others you can post and reply but it needs to be known that you are a vendor. If however you are pushing a certain brand or product line and that is the only reason you are on here, then that shit isn't ok if you are not being honest about it. To advertise in the guise of asking what seems like a legit question but ultimately is just marketing, to the best of my knowledge is deceptive and generally frowned upon here. Mods feel free to correct me but that's how I see it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Dude, if you are a zx10r rider then this forum is for you, if you used to have it maybe are thinking about getting it even have a friend that has one, this forum is for you. Hell even if you are just here as a vendor, that's fine too, there is a vendor area and like others you can post and reply but it needs to be known that you are a vendor. If however you are pushing a certain brand or product line and that is the only reason you are on here, then that shit isn't ok if you are not being honest about it. To advertise in the guise of asking what seems like a legit question but ultimately is just marketing, to the best of my knowledge is deceptive and generally frowned upon here. Mods feel free to correct me but that's how I see it
Thank you so much, my friend, I am not advertising any special Brand or product line, just asking about bike riding and safety gear nothing else.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Your very first post is a direct copy past of the first link I quoted, the post is by none other than EndoGear. I wonder how many of these other topics are plastered on forums.

You're probably not even Pakistani, you're probably Indian.

lathem said:
life safety first then you save money and if you are riding a bike you must be wearing Motorcycle safety gear and I have found lowest price EndoGear Kevlar jeans or other safety gear like shirts, gloves, etc. and it's abrasion-resistance time is 9 second.

I have checked really it's quality so amazing and but the price is so high, i have found one Brand it's name is EndoGear it's products is Kevlar jeans and prices is low and abrasion-resistance time is 9 second.

yes, I know about Dragging Kevlar jeans. It's jeans are engineered by innovation, tested by science and proven on the road but it's abrasion-resistance is 6 to the second, Next time you can try EndoGear Kevlar Jeans, it's abrasion-resistance time 9 to 10 seconds and it's Kevlar layer thick with an economical price.

Yes Tobacccomotowear it's a big name yes you are right the price is not cheaper, you can try EndoGear Kevlar jeans, with Lowest price and abrasion-resistance time is 8 to 9 second with thick Kevlar layer and you can also customize the jeans, shirts, hoodies.

Revzilla is a big name it has so many brands, same like Dragging Jeans, and Tobaccomotowear and many others including EndoGear.

it's is good but the slide time is low it's better you can check EndoGear motorcycle protective gear it's slide time 9 second with low prices and amazing looking.

You can try EndoGear Brand for Motorcycle riding apparel

yes basically this Brand is new and currently don't have any video but some reviews about Kevlar jeans if you want to read this reviews i will send it.

so Fuuny yes different brand introduced Kevlar lined Jeans and abrasion-resistance time also different, i have some research then i have found one Brand EndoGear it's has a good material Kevlar lined Jeans and its abrasion-resistance time 9 to 10 second.

yes during motorcycle riding no compromise and always wear full of safety gear like Kevlar jeans, shirts, hoodies, gloves, armor, etc, EndoGear motorcycle riding apparel material is amazing and best quality.

then next time you can try EndoGear Kevlar lined Jeans is abrasion-resistance time is 9 second the price of prodcuts is low.

ok great if you can use and satisfied actually i have found one brand EndoGear Kevlar jeans even other safety gear with good quality and amazing discounted prices. you can also try these products.

it's not a CE approved it's DuPont Kevlar registered products, you can try if you like i would be to you suggest
EndoGear

yes, I have research Resurgence brand jeans is a good material you can also check EndoGear it has also a good Kevlar lined jeans at the lowest prices.and its abrasion-resistance time it's almost 9 second but it's Kevlar layer is more thick.
you were caught and locked down on the indian forums. you were caught on the gixxer forums and they deleted your thread.

oh hey you're running another con with another discussion on other forums lets see how long before that gets posted elsewhere

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Oh look, they have a blog too Motorcyclesafetygear

Shady weasel

Deleted on many forums I'm finding too.

You thought you were smart, had an ingenious plan, but your execution was sloppy and lazy. Create false content, make it look legit, spread it among many forums, let people talk a bit and bite, then plug your crap. But you had no finesse, you copy and pasted, you are just another pop up factory of crap from Pakistan. All you had to do was pay for sponsorship like all the other vendors do, and you could plaster away spamming your garbage merchandise. But no, ya made up a buncha lies and tried to find someone to bite. Better luck next time. I'm sure there will be a new plot to take the American money brewing up soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Your very first post is a direct copy past of the first link I quoted, the post is by none other than EndoGear. I wonder how many of these other topics are plastered on forums.

You're probably not even Pakistani, you're probably Indian.

you were caught and locked down on the indian forums. you were caught on the gixxer forums and they deleted your thread.

oh hey you're running another con with another discussion on other forums lets see how long before that gets posted elsewhere
I know I am represented Endogear in this forum i am not publish any link and other forum any blog it's not of your business,

·
Administrator
6,713 Posts
Seems as though this thread has run its course.

Closed

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.